What do u roll with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LdyLunatic said:
damn!!!!!!!! i wish i could roll a blunt .....maybe i can.....i've never tried.........but yours is a fine job....three big hairy thumbs up
Practice makes perfecy Ldylunatic. took me alot of tries before i was able to roll one. After bout 5 years of rolling I became my crews designated blunt roller lol. My speciality is E.R.C (extreme rolling conditions) I've rolled in the dark, the cold, in speeding cars, on the subway durin rush hour..all kinda conditions haha.

skateNsmoke said:
personally i like to cut open a peach optimo blunt and fill her up wit dank they roll perfect and when i roll joints i use tops what r some companies u all roll with id like to try new papers/blunts i like blunts much better

Same! I love Peach Optimo. I also love to put it into a bong. Joints go way too quick though.

I love a good blunt with some mids as long as its not too wet, its hard to hit when its wet. i also cant roll a nice joint either, dont get me wrong i roll em but i just cant get em as pretty as yalls. BTW who makes j papers with pictures on the paper? ive seen one with strawberries on it. Looks interesting.

Latest posts

Back