What do u roll with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skateNsmoke

Reaction score
personally i like to cut open a peach optimo blunt and fill her up wit dank they roll perfect and when i roll joints i use tops what r some companies u all roll with id like to try new papers/blunts i like blunts much better

i like my white zig zags....and some RAW papers...anything THIN...i hate thick papers...thats all you taste is burning paper ;)

LdyLunatic said:
i like my white zig zags....and some RAW papers...anything THIN...i hate thick papers...thats all you taste is burning paper ;)

Ditto. single wides one wrap. no pinners but not a hawg leg. :D

i use jokers just becuase i like the little dude on the little package. its more stoney eight thousand tender-onie

i use either blunt wraps or zig zags depending on the mood. 2 totally different effects

Rollin two phillies together in the Bridge we called 'em oowops.

bigblunt.JPG

dutchmasters are nice to roll with. corona or honey dutch

Clubs in the big roll, no glue, thin as can be and roll 'em as nog or as little as you want.

Fiction said:
puff, puff, pass..

damn!!!!!!!! i wish i could roll a blunt .....maybe i can.....i've never tried.........but yours is a fine job....three big hairy thumbs up

images.jpg

images1.jpg

anyone ever tried those little plastic and cloth cigerette manual rolling machines i have they work great but you have to have lots of freakin herb to get it to work..if you just use a little bit it makes the thing fall apart whne you try to roll it....but if oyu pack it you can get a perfectly rolled joint

if im rolling joints i use Rizzlas or JOB 1.5's. I like the 1.5's it lets me roll em fat! And as far as blunts go Any green leaf like dutches, garcia vegas.

RossAlexander said:
anyone ever tried those little plastic and cloth cigerette manual rolling machines i have they work great but you have to have lots of freakin herb to get it to work..if you just use a little bit it makes the thing fall apart whne you try to roll it....but if oyu pack it you can get a perfectly rolled joint

Used them WAY back when I was a young girl before I decided to learn how to roll. Started practicing with those papers that have a wire in them for an instant roach. They work great for guiding the tuck and roll...:cool:

bmello said:
Started practicing with those papers that have a wire in them for an instant roach. They work great for guiding the tuck and roll...:cool:

I haven't seen those in years. I loved those papers. little on the thick side, but were cool. insta clip. :)

I seen those cloth machines, but when I first started I used the ole dollar method. same principal without the rollers. more of a rolling aid. ;)

RossAlexander said:
that is beautiful fiction did you smoke that alone???

Whas up ross? Nope i didnt smoke that by myself. that was 2 grams of B.C rolled up. Got the whole room high about 7 people.

Latest posts

Back