What do you all see? Males?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
So tried to get some better pics to post. Do you guys see males or too early to tell on some of them. Each picture is a different plant. First 5 pics are ones I don't know. The last two are 2 of my 3 females.

-Beyond the Brain 5
-Satori 7
-Beyond the Brain 1
-Satori 6
-Satori 1
The two girls
-Satori 4
-Satori 2

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1582.JPG

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1587.JPG

IMG_1588.JPG

That looks like a Pistil to me, other than that, i dont see any Giners.IMG_1586.JPG

Of course, im not very good at finding lady parts, im still looking for that Clitoris ive heard so much about. :)

Looks too soon to tell. could go either way. just keep an eye on em.

Ok cool. Thanks. Just seems odd that 3 showed weeks ago. And these aren't. Plus being my first time sexing I'm still a bit unsure.

Can't really tell by the picks but males almost always show sex first so the late bloomers are always female.

bottom two look feminine.
i don't see any indication on the other's, maybe bit early yet.
:)

Bit early for all keep an eye pilgrem give them bout another 3-4 day and should have better sign.

BWD

There be a bump to the chin wake up! Mighty fine eyeball Dan K havein wow good eye wishin I had it friend yual in good hand pilgrem folk like this settin to yur fire.

BWD

ozzydiodude said:
1-5 to soon to tell
6&7 loook like females to me

i agree, but #1 is gonna be a boy im afraid, but hey im wrong all the time. LOL

You guys saying numbers by the picture order or how I have them labeled? The first one I really think is male also Dman. The last 2 have pistils and ive considered them girls.

picture order for me

agree on #1 being male

pic order i assume, left to right, top to bottom.

1 2 3 4
6 7

The initial pics had help from the Mrs and her fancy camera. Couldn't manage to get any better ones of the 2nd and 3rd, but heres a little bit clearer one of the first one.
The area i circled in red is just some gnar gnar growth from the last FIM i did. The parts in blue are looking like balls on stalks to me. But I've never seen them in real life, so 2nd guessing myself, hence this thread. The thing in green isnt a pistil. I dont know what thats called, but its at every node, and the tip kind of browned which makes it look like a pistil in the pic.

Also through in a pic of the whole lot of 8 for ya'll to see :D

36.JPG

37.JPG

maineharvest said:
Can't really tell by the picks but males almost always show sex first so the late bloomers are always female.

I really wish that were true. That has not been my experience which is very little. ha. I just had a plant take 3 months to show sex and it is a boy.

Ston, you will have plenty of time to get him outta there. I was under the impression the got balls and the next day it was pollen everywhere which just is not the case. It takes a week or two to get pollen, again in my very limited experience.

Thanks Rose, and everyone else too for their input. Mainly, it's just getting really tiring mixing up and ph'ing water and nutrients for 7 five gallon and one 7 gallon plant every 2-4 days depending on the weather. I'm hoping to have 4, maybe 5 females. Have 3 showing definite pistils already. Have a home for the others if I wind up with more than 5, but ready to cull if i have known males. These babies are going to be way bigger than I expected. The front middle and front left have been FIM'd, and all the rest are FIM'd and tied down. Thinking I might have to start tying down the other two also, maybe supercrop?, cause i cant be having some 10' monsters in my back yard.

i see females in pics 5 and 7---hope for the best on the rest---:aok: :48:

Latest posts

Back