what do you all think of this .....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it'll be at zero.. thas really almost impossible. But I don't think it is worth using... your grow box won't be humid if u have the proper airflow.

Right now my humidity is at 70!! I have a 180mm computer fan as an intake and only a 2" hole as an exhaust port. Should I put another 180mm fan sucking out? Will that pull my humidity down?

Any other thoughts?

well, if heat + excess water = humidity you're going to have to get one of those factors under control. if your temp is high then try another fan. are your leaves drooping downwards/inwards? that's a sign you're overwatering.

that dehumidifier looks really cute tho, wish the solution was that simple.

bobbak67 said:
Right now my humidity is at 70!! I have a 180mm computer fan as an intake and only a 2" hole as an exhaust port. Should I put another 180mm fan sucking out? Will that pull my humidity down?
As long as the humidity in the adjacent room is lower, that will help.

Those little PC fans don't draw a whole lot of air, but with two of them, you may have enough.

Let us know, ok?

OK well the fans I have are actually VERY good! They move a lot of air. My temps are actually very low, (thats another issue to address after humidity!)

The leaves were actually pretty straight, sometimes the ends would droop down a bit. Found a 5 pint de humidifier at target online for 40 bucks....'SWITHABLE'....gonna give that a try!

Latest posts

Back