WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF VAL'S DAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to have a girlfriend instead of an ex-girlfriend, I'd suggest you find a football game or a nice restaurant or at least the movie of her choice. Sometimes a man's just gotta do what he's gotta do.
I see you are a moderator please i have a quick question if you don't mind... can someone propose a business on here?

I see you are a moderator please i have a quick question if you don't mind... can someone propose a business on here?
If you're talking about spitballing a pipe dream, sure. If you're talking about advertising, check the link at the bottom of the main page that says, "Advertise with us."
Trying to get free advertising will get us both in big trouble. Pute beats me hard, and Hopper holds me while he does. :)

If you're talking about spitballing a pipe dream, sure. If you're talking about advertising, check the link at the bottom of the main page that says, "Advertise with us."
Trying to get free advertising will get us both in big trouble. Pute beats me hard, and Hopper holds me while he does. :)
It's a job offer for an online marijuana store is that ok to post? since they are seeking workers just do not want to violate and lose my points or get banned that is why am asking

It's a job offer for an online marijuana store is that ok to post? since they are seeking workers just do not want to violate and lose my points or get banned that is why am asking
Interesting question. Never had that one before. I see no harm. As long as you are not promoting the dispensary . But how do you do that without promoting the name of the on line store?

Am a stoner and my girlfriend is not a stoner and i want to just get high the whole day and listen to some music now she plans on us traveling and going to watch a football game does someone else have such issues?
Yes, same here, I had to drive so I popped a gummy and a Percocet annndddd found out it was three big beautiful badass gummies and 10 mg of oxy

I am a dedicated fly fisherman......you have no idea. Anyway I wanted to get Mrs Pute into the sport so years ago I bought her a pair of chest waders for Valentine's Day...... WRONG!!!!!!!!' I still hear about that many many years ago.. candy, flowers but I don't recommend fishing gear or anything that plugs in.

E
Interesting question. Never had that one before. I see no harm. As long as you are not promoting the dispensary . But how do you do that without promoting the name of the on line store?
OK what are the recommendations for someone to be able to advertise with you guys?

Latest posts

Back