WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF VAL'S DAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a dedicated fly fisherman......you have no idea. Anyway I wanted to get Mrs Pute into the sport so years ago I bought her a pair of chest waders for Valentine's Day...... WRONG!!!!!!!!' I still hear about that many many years ago.. candy, flowers but I don't recommend fishing gear or anything that plugs in.
My wife was a fly fisher, now she’s mine

If you're talking about spitballing a pipe dream, sure. If you're talking about advertising, check the link at the bottom of the main page that says, "Advertise with us."
Trying to get free advertising will get us both in big trouble. Pute beats me hard, and Hopper holds me while he does. :)
And dont forget members want to touch you inappropriately too at the same time ...

I proposed on valentines day. We're not legally married, so we call that our anniversary. She tells me what to get her, and anything else I decide to add has to be either something she hinted she wants or dark chocolate. I do not deviate from the script, ever : )

I proposed on valentines day. We're not legally married, so we call that our anniversary. She tells me what to get her, and anything else I decide to add has to be either something she hinted she wants or dark chocolate. I do not deviate from the script, ever : )
Happy common law wife, happy common law life?

If you're talking about spitballing a pipe dream, sure. If you're talking about advertising, check the link at the bottom of the main page that says, "Advertise with us."
Trying to get free advertising will get us both in big trouble. Pute beats me hard, and Hopper holds me while he does. :)
Yes sir just ask around I know someone can tell you it really does happen.

I am a dedicated fly fisherman......you have no idea. Anyway I wanted to get Mrs Pute into the sport so years ago I bought her a pair of chest waders for Valentine's Day...... WRONG!!!!!!!!' I still hear about that many many years ago.. candy, flowers but I don't recommend fishing gear or anything that plugs in.
Reminds me of the rifle I bought the wife one Christmas
Never again

For years we would go the the Sportsman Show in Lancaster Pa.
It is huge ,it was a 4H spot so they got everything for anything sports related from boats to bows to poles from african safaris .
It takes 2 days to see it all .
Its like walking from my house to yours.
Lancaster brew house makes the best Meat Loaf I have ever eaten .
That show was where I won 2 crossbows the last times I went.
Coming back we stop at Cabelas and we stop at Dietrichs a German butcher store ,pretty famous .
The show ends on the Sundays around Valentines day .
Forget flowers .I bring home 20Lbs of their bacon .
She never complained !
I used to be so proud that I could go to cabelas and spend just $16 ,which was just food .
I seemed to forget all the mail order I do !

E

OK what are the recommendations for someone to be able to advertise with you guys?

Thank you for your interest in Marijuana Passion advertising.

MarijuanaPassion has been the dominant online community for growers, and marijuana enthusiasts since 2005.

Every month over 40,000 marijuana enthusiasts engage with each other on MarijuanaPassion. These members share knowledge including which businesses to utilize.

Please use the contact form below to request information about our sponsorship opportunities.

From everyone at Marijuana Passion we thank you for your interest in our program.

Name
Required

Company name Required

Email Required

Phone Required

Website Website

What would you like to advertise? Required

My wife already put in for a chocolate angel food cake!

Latest posts

Back