What do you do with herm plant?

Bubba

Reaction score
Friend has 3 purple Dawn plants in a tent. nice, 2 weeks into 12/12, f/m showing on top, but sure enough balls below. 2 of 3 like this. I would tend to cut and burn. He might grow them out seeds and all, but I think its the pain of starting over. I say quicker the better, don't see a use for them, other than compost. To each their own I guess.

Bubba

Hippie420

Reaction score
Personally, if I had room and could isolate it from the other plants, I'd pinch its balls off on a daily basis, grow it out, harvest and smoke it. Wouldn't risk breeding it.

Surfer Joe

Reaction score
I had a tent that got seeded from one hermie but I let them grow out and harvested them as usual.
I usually get 80-90g/plant when I grow in soil and these came out to about 100g/plant.
I had 4 plants and as I smoked it I saved all the seeds and weighed them when it was all gone.
The total weight of the seeds was 110g, so I ended up with about 75g/plant of seed-free buds to smoke, and they were very good. I would not plant the seeds, though, because they could be genetically defective.
Selling seeds must be a very profitable business because those 4 medium sized plants produced several thousand seeds.

Latest posts