What do you guys think day 65 flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
Hi Stank, no one can tell if they are ready with out looking at the trichomes. I take it this is an auto? Do you have a loupe to look at the trichomes? You are going to have some smoke there, so congrats on that.

Your next grow will be lots better. You should have seen some of my early plants...one really ugly comes to mind.LOL. What are you growing next?

What makes you think they are autos? They are fem seeds.

Wanna grow Tangie lemon skunk and have not decided on last one

Oh, i am sorry and I do beg your pardon. I was mistaken. I thought you grew autos.
Enjoy your first harvest when it is ready and let us in on your next grow.

Do you get your satori from Mandela rosebud? I wanna try it out but can't find it

Thanks rosebud . I was just curious why you thought it was an auto that's all.

It says sold out doesn't it?

No, it isn't sold out i don't think at the singleseedcentre.com. I have purchased from them before and like them.

I guess i thought you grew autos. that is what i get for thinking.

Just checked the single seed ctr, they are sold out at the moment.

Nirvana doesn't carry them and Rhino is sold out of them as well. Looks like the Attitude is also out of them.

That's what I thought single seed is sold out.

So just herbies has the satori in stock?

-Try pinching a top off when they are little next time. Gives more even growth and more main tops.

-Also back off on the nutrients until you just see a bit of tip burn on the ends of the fan leaves.

-Add fine ground dolomite lime to your soil mix at a rate of 2cups per cubic foot(7.4gal).

-Lastly, try and get ahold of some new strains. Was a good experience to grow your own, now you need the fire genetics to back it up.

Latest posts

Back