What do you have to be grateful for:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
i gotta say---just for starters---fabulous friends rb---seeds germinating---plants sexing---buds drying---clones rooting---smoking home grown---what have u got to share????:lama:

My HEALTH! It is the one thing besides your life that can be gone in an instant. It is my core answer to that question and hope I can say it for a long time. When it goes I just soon be dead. These long illnesses SUCK!!

Family, friends, good weed and my friends here at "The Passion"

Orangesunshine,my bff, you for one! I have so much to be thankful for I would take up the whole page. I think at this moment besides the normal, my family is all healthy thank goodness, it would be this network of people. People like THG, hushpuppy, all you teachers. People that take the time to teach, I am thankful for. Because of you I can help some folks who need meds. I am thankful that i learned and can try to help someone who is fighting for his life with brain cancer. A wonderful grower that is hoping his own meds will cure him .

I am thankful for new beginnings every four months in a grow cycle.the miracle of the seed..start new.. Of course I am thankful for MP.

Great thread OS. Thank you, i am very grateful to all of you.

What am I thankful for ? All the aches and pains of a life well lived. They let me know that I`m still alive and kickin`. Of course, my family and friends. Later. Peace.

Although some would think that my life kind of sucks, I believe that I have a wonderful life! It is rather unconventional and I live on a ridiculously small amount of money since retiring, but I am happy and content. I have truly amazing friends, some I see in person all the time, some I visit with here. RB and I discovered we are kindred spirits and I am so glad she ended up at MP so we could all get to know her. My family...well some are great and some not so great, but you got to learn to take the bad with the good.

I also believe that my health is extra-ordinarily good considering the things I have put my body through in my 63 years. I'll tell you that jobs like plumbing can take it out of you--breathing nasty fumes--glues, flux, solder, dust mold, mildew from wet dirty crawl spaces. And 25 years on your knees (no jokes you guys) leaves them in rather tough shape. Hands suffered a lot too. The wear on my body is not all "work related". I played awfully hard when I was younger...and not always in good ways. But still a lot healthier than I really deserve to be.

Happiness and contentment are states of mind. I wake up every morning thankful for all I have, rather than waking up disappointed by what I don't have (and probably don't need). Not a religious person by any means, but I do feel blessed.

Family, friends, a good job, health. Safety through some tights spots last year.
Supper on the stove, and grass!!

New work space, new genetics, new year

I think in the human condition we all have to struggle its what keeps us strong and prospering with out it we become lazy and our health suffers, so I have my health a lot of pain lol and Im Not Dead Yet :D cheers happy Friday oh and im about to harvest some serious dank

for the time I got to spend with my husband ,,,,life and all the fine people I have met along the way,,,,,,,, p,l,r (lady rasta)

My wife, who is my best friend. Yup that tops a list that's just too long to put here...ya'll are on it too though :)

So wonderful to see you Lady Rasta. I hope you are well and adjusting to life.. Much love sent your way.

Latest posts

Back