What do you have to eat in your yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SquidyPacheco

If da cap fits..
Reaction score
I love this time of year i get fruits coming out my :eek: da backyard fridge... I also fish and trade for wild boar and cow meat...

Papayas
Avocados
Bananas
Pasion Fruit
Coconuts
Mangos

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0325.JPG

Got all sorts stuff good eatin

Squirels
chipmunks
bear
deer
coon
porcupine
snakes
beaver
fish
grasshoppers
crickets
frogs
groundhog
all sort of birds
heck could go on and on guess in nut shell I have everthing from finger snack food to fill yur freezer fur the year with one bullet ifin I have the needs. This here be interestin thread to watch reckon.

BWD

Whitetail deer, Ringneck Pheasant, Ducks, Geese, Muskrat, Squirrel, Frogs Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Buffalo Carp, Catfish,Perch,Crappie, and a Walnut tree.:)

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Got all sorts stuff good eatin

Squirels
chipmunks
bear
deer
coon
porcupine
snakes
beaver
fish
grasshoppers
crickets
frogs
groundhog
all sort of birds
heck could go on and on guess in nut shell I have everthing from finger snack food to fill yur freezer fur the year with one bullet ifin I have the needs. This here be interestin thread to watch reckon.

BWD

oh yeah i forgot
dog
cat
pideons :rofl:

BWD big alohas .. :D

duck... :) we got wild boar, deer, and pheasnt too... lot of boars wonder down into my yard for the mangos...ALOOOOHa

I want to go to Squidy's house.. beautiful and yummy! Thanks for posting those pic's.

All i have to eat in my back yard is marijuana, and lots of flowers.

Cherries, Sweet Corn, Cabbage, Peppers, String beans, Pineapple, 20 different herbs, Squash, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Tomatoes, Crabs and Fish.

South Carolina home. Limes, Pears, Peaches, Cherries, Deer, Armadillo, Snappin Turtles, Shrimps, Crabs, Crawfish, Gator, Boar.

Lets go Duck! Pick me up on your flight. I hope your a big duck and can carry me.

Rosebud said:
Lets go Duck! Pick me up on your flight. I hope your a big duck and can carry me.
Swing by my place when you get the munchies.
But call first so I can fire up the grill and get something good happenin.
(00a).jpg

OMG really Spear, is that good? It tastes like chicken right? ha

Yes, we will stop by I guess, don't know how Ducks feel about gators or crocs or what ever that is. Yikes!

I do prefer my gator in battered, deep fried, nugget form. Then its better than any chicken nuggets you can buy that uses processed chicken. Puts fast food nuggets to shame thats forsure.

Open grilled. Its kinda a chickenish flavor with the stringyness or texture of deer cause they are so muscular. Its good. But Id prefer them fried or out the slow croc pot smothered with gravy. Get them far tenderer that way.

hahahaha rose :ciao: ... come on down we got plenti to eat and smoke :)..spearchuckers voted chef .. :rofl: ... all of ya are welcome to the cave...

im off to work... poor me i got to go sit by a waterfall and collect cash from tourist... :( ... lmao love ya guys like a fat kid loves cake...

Aloha
Squidweeeeee :fly:

Hey BWD i wouldnt fancy eating a 'coon' and spear is that your attempt at lst'ing a gator.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey BWD i wouldnt fancy eating a 'coon' and spear is that your attempt at lst'ing a gator.
Lol
T4

Truth be told my pilgrem friend racoon be mighty tasty. Ifin yual know how to cooks it, I do mine up tastin just like steak, other folk try boilin it first and that just be takin on the taste out of it. Straight from kill straight to grill and be mighty happy eatin what tatse like AAA serloin. Like momma always sayin dont says yual dont like it until yual tries it, yual be surprised what some critters taste like. I have ates to most everything living in the canadian wilderness and I mean everything been tried ;)

BWD

Im with ya there you eat to survive i go to the supermarket and out of principle i wouldnt eat critters i think look pretty.
Lol
Saying that lamb is amongst my favourite meats and they is real preddy and tonight for my tea i ate 4 x lamb chops.
Pmsl
T4

Actually i just took a look in my back garden and the only thing i have to cook is a dog terd.
Lol
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Actually i just took a look in my back garden and the only thing i have to cook is a dog terd.
Lol
T4

:spit: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Me too mine mixed with bear!

BWD

Our fruit-bearing pear tree decided to stop producing this year. :(

We have plenty of squirrels but I don't eat those. Lol.

SmokinMom said:
Our fruit-bearing pear tree decided to stop producing this year. :(

We have plenty of squirrels but I don't eat those. Lol.

Yual be amazed mamme yual grab yurself one jam stick into it and puts it over the red glowin be amazed how good it be tastin after bout 40 minutes. Dont furget to turn once ur twice ;)

BWD

Latest posts

Back