What do you like to watch when you are high ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
TV: I love watching the Famly Guy,American Dad, South park.

Movies: The Coneheads, Half Baked, Super troppers, CGI cartoons.

absolutely love Trailer Park Boys (Canadian tele show....coming to the big screen this summer) The Sopranos and Six Feet Under...and i hope to see more of the new HBO show Big Love...about a polygamist :eek:

man....after reading this post over...i realize that soon all the tele shows i love will be ending :( Six Feet is already done....thank god for DVDs

Thats right, but cheppell show is starting next week and i cant wate... Have you ever seen the show called weeds on HBO.

YES!!! it is on here on a channel called Showcase...they play all the HBO hits...i have seen the whole first season...can't wait for it to start the next season!!! awesome show :cool:

T.V. / That 70's Show, South Park, ESPN, C.S.I., All the cooking shows

MOVIES / Anything HORROR
medium-smiley-112.gif

You did say that you are a horror junky in one of your post. have you seen the "hills have eyes" Yet

Are you talking about the original or the remake thats in theaters now? I have the original on dvd. I watched the new one a few weeks ago. 2 thumbs up.

really i was thinkin about going to see that with my girl. to smoke or not to smoke before going to see this movie

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
T.V. / That 70's Show, South Park, ESPN, C.S.I., All the cooking shows

MOVIES / Anything HORROR
medium-smiley-112.gif

I definitely agree with That 70's Show, that's one of my favorite regardless of bein high or not... I made another post on the other thread... My favorite movie I've ever watched while I was stoned was "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" My wonderful hubby turned me on to that movie, it's a definite almost pee in your pants from laughter kinda movie while stoned:)

man that sux i never finished watching the 1st season of weeds....my parents took HBO off....oh well i like watching that 70's show i watch it everyday and the simpsons, family guy, FutureRama, south park, american dad, and i miss bevis and butthead and fresh prince of bel air i love comedy

oh almsot forget dave chapel show and some of Comedy Central Presents...oh anyone ever seen those John Leguizamo shows like freak and sex aholics? funnys shit i ever seen when really stoned

haven't seen those John Leguizamo ones but will definitely have to look for them....hes a great actor

I know this sounds corny but I love watching "The Girls Next Door" on the E channel, the reality show about Hugh Hefner's 3 girlfriends. Oh my god those girls are hilarious! I also have to admit I'm a reality TV junkie. Survivor, Big Brother The Amazing Race and of course "Boston Legal"

i like thoughs kind shows but sometimes it seems asif the show is scripted.
Ps the Girls Next Door is an alsome show.

i found this site where you dont got to download it heres the link click on the one thats 01:30:04 long i gurentee you will laugh very hard watch it iwth someone who loves to laugh with you

yea i love weeds i think its on showtime though but yea all adult swim shows are great high aqua teen family guy futerama wow dude my dad is an old local star in washington and knows that guy who made the simpsons and futerama and i got a stuffed animal of the cat on the simpsons sitting right next to me given to me by matt growning or how ever you spell his name (creater of futerama and simpsons) so yea just some weired connections and pot smoker talk sorry about that

movies:
anything scary or suspensful
anything with major action scenes, preferably Jet Lei and stuff like that.

TV:
Cartoon network. grim adventures of billy and mandy, the adult swim with meatball, the fry dude. can't ever remeber the name of it. Always stoned when I watch it.
Boston Legal and the new show The Unit.

Pass the time hours:
Discovery's Dirtiest Jobs and tsunami, hurricane type stuff, VH1 I love the 80's and stuff like that. They have tons of em. I love Toys was cool.

acuwa teen hunger force. no 1 in the hood B. i like all most anything on cartoon net. i watched i love the 80s and i love toys. brought back some mimories.

southpark or normally the inside of my eyelids

rofl

pkj

discovery channel(mostly shows about animals/nature), family guy, that 70's show(even though ive seen every episode 10 times), older cartoons, music videos like documentaries and such, i also like to watch movies but i always get burnt out and end up falling asleep half way through

Latest posts

Back