What do you listen too.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right this minute. Pink Floyd Animals.

Other regular choices.
NIN
Fleetwood Mac
KMFDM
The Dead.
Metallica.

Choices in the vehiclular CD case....

Rage Against The Machine
Ministry
White Zombie
Audioslave
Soundgarden
Filter
Frontline Assembly
KMFDM
Lords Of Acid
Misfits
Rob Zombie
Powerman 5000
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
NiN
RevCo
Reverend Horton Heat
Delerium

ZenLunatic said:
Choices in the vehiclular CD case....

Rage Against The Machine
Ministry
White Zombie
Audioslave
Soundgarden
Filter
Frontline Assembly
KMFDM
Lords Of Acid
Misfits
Rob Zombie
Powerman 5000
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
NiN
RevCo
Reverend Horton Heat
Delerium
Damn Zen I can't believe you listen to the Misfits. My brother has alot of their stuff. May i be the first to say you my friend have great taste in music. :D

anything with chester thompson on drums (chesters a god) p,l.r

Right this minute - All over you by UFO

In no particular order...

Metallica
The Eagles
Led Zeppelin
AC DC
Bruce Springsteen
Johnny Cash
Tyler Hilton
Godsmack
UFO
Foo Fighters
Finger 11
Auidoslave
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Pink Floyd
Eric Clapton
Aerosmith
Guns n Roses
Megadeath
Rush
Rammstein

I like a bit of everything if you can't tell...lol :D

i like some chicks too

Nelly Furtado (her original album anyway...getting a bit commercial cheesey now)
Tori Amos
Natalie Imbruglia

and as you can probably by my just poating the odd one or two is cause im a damn stoner and forget everything when it comes time to post :D

I listen to Bob Marley, been jammin to Damien Marley here recently, Born Jamericans, Korn, Disturbed, Eminem, love Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, man my mood changes a lot. LOL

ok away we go.....

Tom Petty
Green Day (of course duh)
The Cult
Metallica
AC/DC
Bush
Pearl Jam
Bone, Thugs and Harmony
Eminen

Just to name a few.....

old school Bonethugs ~N~ Harmony! East 1999 Eternal

Right now im listening to chunk up a deuce from paul wall.
I like anything that is Rap

Ya'll should check out Matisyahu.I am jammin to em now

keren ann - some french artist. try downloading one of her songs, you wont regret it. i dont understand french and i dont know what she sings about, it just sounds really good. it kinda gives you an overwhelming sense of hope or something like that.

I like dirty old country too, cash, jennings, haggard, coe...
DAMN!! biff', I was raised on those guys. Just saw DAC in concert a few weeks ago. 65 yrs old and still touring??..just looked like a big o' dirty fat biker..hee hee he, but glad I got to see him.
Anybody ever hear of/listen to any John Prine?...

An album was just released called rebel meets rebel and is Coe with the boys from pantera (minus anselmo) and its pretty good, it was recorded a few years back.
He does still tour quite a bit, it's unfortunate that he has been ignored by nashville and the whole music scene for so long, those x-rated and racist records really screwed him, they will still buy his songs and make them hits or others but he gets no recognition. I have heard of and heard john prine but not toomuch, good stuff?

I just saw a fella the other night, awesome show, he plays the banjo and sings by himself, taps the stage with with his foot and has a microphone on the stage that makes it sound like a kick drum. He sounds like an 80 year old black man but he's really a skinny white kid from a farm in Iowa, you should really check him out. HIs name is William Elliott Whitmore.

The first song that plays is him.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=22324009

Another myspace with a few songs.
www.myspace.com/williamwhitmore

It is a shame that he has 'ignored', but you're right. His racism must have certainly played a roll in that.
I listened to his music(including much of the X rated) for 20 years before I heard any of his racist stuff. I was a li'l "taken aback". It sure made me look at him, personally, in a diifferent light.
Prine is..?..sorta' bluegrass/folk/country. I first saw him at a BG festival in Telluride, CO in about '75. Came bouncin' out on stage with both soles of his brogan's floppin' in the breeze. Beatin on a banjo, dancin' and slappin' time with those soles. I was SOLD!

Nice, I will check him out further. Coe has a black drummer now-a-days so I guess he's changed his ways.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I listen to all kinds of music but enjoy classic rock from the 60's, and 70's the most.
music-smiley-026.gif

Same! Whats your favorite Band? From that era?

mcdillioh said:
keren ann - some french artist. try downloading one of her songs, you wont regret it. i dont understand french and i dont know what she sings about, it just sounds really good. it kinda gives you an overwhelming sense of hope or something like that.

Reminds me of how I feel about Sigur Ros.

Latest posts

Back