What do you listen too.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KronicKing32

Reaction score
Just was wondering what ya'll listen to when you're high. I listen mainly to rap when I'm high. I a metalhead usually but not when I smoke. I get all freaking wigga and shit. I mainly listen to Chamillionaire, Bun-B, Chrome, Lil Wyte, Mike Jones, Lil Ke'ke, 36M and gangster type rap. Let's hear what you listen too....

I listen to all kinds of music but enjoy classic rock from the 60's, and 70's the most.
music-smiley-026.gif

I dig acoustic jams when I have a good buzz goin', I like dirty old country too, cash, jennings, haggard, coe...

Bob Marley and the Wailers is always a good choice for me wen high, it mellows me out and sets the mood. But if I don't have Marly I listen to Sublime, Matisyahoo, E-40, Three-Six Mafia. There is this one song that goes " Blinded by the light" heard it at my friends house and loved it. And wen I have nuthin or in different country I enjoy any type of acustic.

woah i really listen to every kind of music but ive been listening to the garden state soundtrack,hopesfall,bjork,damian Marley,M83 and others that take me in a good trip...

well right now i'm listening to The All American Rejects... but i'll listen to just about anything stoned.. but the song move along by the above named band is pretty good.

Oldschool Classic Hiphop, Sublime, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nujabes, Roy Ayers, Queen, Wu Tang...this list is infinite. Music and Marijuana like peas and carrots!

purple_chronic said:
woah i really listen to every kind of music but ive been listening to the garden state soundtrack,hopesfall,bjork,damian Marley,M83 and others that take me in a good trip...

The garden state soundtrack is an album all by itself. I love that damn cd.

"Even if was no longer able to climb my stairs, I just don't think I'd ever get over you."

Right now I can't stop listening to "The Wreckers" Take the Pieces, those girls rock!

Uhh... hello??? DARUDE. Listening to techno when I'm outrageously stoned is a mind orgasm.

I listen to the same music wether im high or not. I like the Kottonmouth Kings, Big B, Dipset, young jeezy etc... Ive only recently gotten back to the kottonmouth kings though. I think im gonna get back to my stoner roots. KMK coming to FL on july14 in st pete. !!!!!!!!!! im goin!!!!!

Inmediusre said:
The garden state soundtrack is an album all by itself. I love that damn cd.

"Even if was no longer able to climb my stairs, I just don't think I'd ever get over you."

Thats like the best song of the album...

Just incase anyone wants to listen to the song its...

Colin Hay-I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You

Very Good song...

mainly old school hardcore and some hip hop such as Talib kweli..aesop rock..Gang Star..Big L is my favorite RIP...J. Cash is a must..Dean Martin..Sade is good
Biff knows the deal with the classics though...good stuff

turkeyneck, BIg L was a monster. One of the Greatest to ever grab a mic. RIP Big L

No joke...I like "Casualties of a Dice Game" ...I like it all.

Im new to the forum.....

I listen to just about anything. I listen to Bizzy Bone, Mostly all Reggaeton, Lil wayne. I like some rock too. I like stained, red hot chilli peppers, incubus, nirvana, and just about anything.

Chamillionaire & The Friday Soundtrack... tight

I personally also like all kinds of music, I guess it just depends on the song. Whether the beat gets me jamming or the lyrics get me thinking, a good song is a good song to me.

I'd have to say my favorites are accoustic and alternative rock though. I'm a HUGE fan of The Goo Goo Dolls, as well as 3rd Eye Blind, O.A.R., and 3 Doors Down.

When I'm in a kind of upset mood though, nothing soothes me better than Dashboard Confessionals.

Cool topic, I liked sharing that.

GreenDayGirl said:
Right now I can't stop listening to "The Wreckers" Take the Pieces, those girls rock!

My girlfriend of 2 years and I just broke up :( She meant everything to me, and that's the song she has in her AOL Instant Messanger profile. Talk about awful.

in the car at the mo i've got g-love and special sauce, back to mine by liam from the prodigy,the flaming lips, freaky icelandic techno types the knife,the zutons,mf doom, kate bush, star time by james brown, some aretha a couple of house cds and a couple of free cds from the front of music magazines.

Latest posts

Back