What do you make of this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends..here I have two clones that realy shot out some bright yellow..I have four all the same age and from same Mother..Im thinking of a nute issue but the others are not showing this..I use all Organics in soil with exeption of Tiger bloom..I was watching these for the last few days and they are still growing the same speed..Just thaught i would share and see what you all think..Thanks:)

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Hey man, that looks like a textbook early iron deficiency to me, why its happening to only two is beyond me... Sometimes I think when some clones are acting up over others I figures that area of the plant I took the cutting from must have been low in certain nutes (from like nutes available in certain root zone or whatev) so maybe thats the case here?

Anyways, weird man, I def. think its a Iron def., everything about it is baffling though, good luck man!

I am clueless on why that would do that. Maybe a goofy batch of soil?

Hello 4u2 :)

I get something similar quite a bit growing outside or in a greenhouse.

This picture is caused by temprature changing from cold to warm, cold nights and warm days.

Some varieties, like equatorial sativas, don't take well to cold weather.

If you can keep the roots warmer, the plant will be able to take cooler temps than it otherwise could.

What are your daytime and nightime temps?

Is the floor cold?

:peace:

2 cold.jpg

Hello HIE..my temps in day are 78-80 and lights off 68-70..Temp controlers..and they are up on milk crates..I have a number of plants in veg area and ony the two has done this..maybe when I watered i had them on the floor for a while but no more then 1-2 hrs..will continue to research and watch..thanks everyone for yout input

could it just be lots of new growth? new growth will be a light shade of green also. just a thought.

Latest posts

Back