What do you think is the best skunk strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
I love me some good skunk weed . That smell and taste I like. So far I have grown Skunk 1 from sensi seeds. The strain grew nice topped easy and so far I am happy with it.

I am looking for someone who has grown a good skunk strain that's your favorite .

The stronger the better

I like it, but I am always worried about the smell.

No specific names sorry, It is just called skunk around here. Nobody ever Knows the names of what they are smoking it seams.

I have always loved a good skunk as well, but I don't know any specific breeder who has one better than the others. I'm sure someone will come along with a name. I do know that Rockster, a member here, is a breeder and has what they in the UK call cheese. His is supposed to be pretty good and is kinda the same thing I think as what we call skunk. I'm not real sue about that, but thats what I heard. Rockster use to give us a pretty good deal on his seeds... :)

Yes, I have just started a skunk #1. I was looking for that old skunk that had to be double bagged so you couldn't detect it across the street. Anyone know what and where that stinky skunk seed is?

Sweet Island Skunk, this is one I want to grow , I seem to remember this name whenever the BC weed would come around. This stuff was always something to look forward to.

Just smoked it last week was grown by TILRAY very well done. Nice fruit citrus taste mild skunk smell and taste. Good call

Right on, is it worthy of a spot in your grow?

No only for the reason I like to grow what I can't buy. Was 18% THC . Wanna try equinox or platinum kush.

Right on man. Sounds good.

To date the best I have had is a cross from Bodhi called Hippy Slayer which is his Dirty Hippy X Road Kill Skunk which is quite possibly the strongest plant I have ever tried.

attachment.php

Wow Thanks for sharing. Who sells those seeds PJ?

MR1 I think you would love super skunk haze from ontario best seed bank

i'm growing a sensi super skunk that I'm excited about......will flower in a couple weeks so far it seems it will grow up to be a nice plant....and i'm growing a skunk #1 Auto. I grew a super skunk lowryder in the past. This sensi skunk which is an all around high both indica and sativa is represented in the Sensi Super Skunk strain a skunk crossed with its Afghani parents. It..may not be as exotic and potent as the Hippy Slayer up above but it sounds like a great plant to me...flowers in 43 days...nice yield and potent it says......glad to be giving it a try....good luck with your strain(s) you get...I might give back a report on the sensi super skunk,,,when its about to be harvested or something....

RoadKill skunk is stinky as hell, even in early Veg she throws off a real thick skunk smell, once she flowers its so stinky you can see Cartoon stink lines coming off the plants :hubba:

I love a nice stinky skunk too man, i had some Gods blue cheese growing from Jordan, this one was stinky as hell from the first 5 leaf set it stank bad, turned out to be a male which was kinda suprising, had some visible trics forming on the fan leaves just before sex i dont have anywhere to keep him but, i would like to take his pollen for later skunk crosses.

Latest posts

Back