What Do You Think Of This Idea?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish my senior class trip was to that museum!!!. LOL

That video is cool. Seein it hit its growth spurts is crazy at high speed.

Hey MArP, Well at least you can go to a canni"bliss" shop and grab a menu and order up all the nicest dope ever. Haahahaha now thats a shoping experience i could really go for.!!! So its all good growing for fun is still growing right LOL

yes, that's a good thing to order just what you like, they are so many types these days. But really, i really smoke that much anymore. I smoke more when I'm traveling, like just at the moment here in India. You meet people, smoke the ganja and everyone is happy LOL

Most of my friends reduced or stopped at all. Can you imagine?

MarPassion said:
Most of my friends reduced or stopped at all. Can you imagine?

I could see it. Being liberal about it seems to me would cause a decrease in usage. Here in the States, we have to go through so much trouble to get access or grow. Making it a constant thing always on ones mind, but being able to get what you want when you want, it would be out of mind and usage would taper off. Just knowing its there and not a problem to get would make it less important to ones lifestyle.

I could see it, but not for me LOL.

Mutt said:
I could see it. Being liberal about it seems to me would cause a decrease in usage. Here in the States, we have to go through so much trouble to get access or grow. Making it a constant thing always on ones mind, but being able to get what you want when you want, it would be out of mind and usage would taper off. Just knowing its there and not a problem to get would make it less important to ones lifestyle.

I could see it, but not for me LOL.
Yes, that's the weird thing about it. At home it's not a big deal to smoke, and of course it happens but when I visit other countries it's a special thing, to with friends have a good time, smoke chillums, bongs, pipes or whatever.

In Holland a joint every now and then is satisfying, when we were young it was different, not that i'm old now, but older.

Latest posts

Back