What do you think of this setup...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kermit

Reaction score
I'm new to growing and looking for the easiest and best way to grow I know this is kinda spendy but do you think it would work good... also watch the video, its pretty cool:D l they call it bubbleponics growing...
thanks for the help any advice would be appricated this is my first time also what seeds do you all think are the best for beginers or should I just get White Widdow. http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/product.php?xProd=2&xSec=2 Thanks again.

yea thats all cool but i sign on this forum not that long time ago an i build my own setup just like this one for MUCH LESS THE THAT , most of this stuf you find in lowes and wal-mart .
ok let me write you a list and prices that i pay and were

Lights : ( the whole base with reflector and cord whole setup w/o bulbs) $ 9.05 each (i got two)

Reservoir : i got 10gallon $3.65 at walmart

Timer : $3.15 at wal-mart

Air Pump : i got air pimp and 4 inch airstone at wal-mart $ 12

Ph test kit : $ 6.50 at Lowes

light bulb i got two 26 watt cfl's for $6.50 at K-mart (1750 lumes each so that 3500 lumes thats not enough !! ) check this link to TBG wal-mart lighting for veg stage http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2238

ok the rest like hydroton, rockwool cubes, net pots i got form local hydro store, o yeaaa and waterpump you can get at any aquarium store .

so you can buy all this for around $120 (SPEND $150 AND YOU HAVE SUPER SYSTEM) bucks but your decision bro
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GROW

last advice MAKE ONE YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!

those information are not to be falow for any illegal purpose, by anybody only as informational purpose :))) hava nice day

O And About The Seeds Try On Some Seeds From The Bag, Man Dont Waist Your Money Yet ,Try First On Free Seeds

Well do you know where I could find detailed instructions on how to make a setup like that???

Kermit said:
Well do you know where I could find detailed instructions on how to make a setup like that???

All you need is a cabinet...
and put lights/fan/hydro/mylar in it
u can get most of it at walmart.

Latest posts

Back