What do you wear while working?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzy

Koda
Reaction score
Hey guys, all my clothes are getting ruined from constantly washing them after working in the rooms especially during the end of flowering and cutting down. All the resin barely washes off so I end up throwing away my clothes. I found that wearing a polyester hoodie works best rather than cotton or any other porous fabric. If you aren’t wearing those plastic covers/aprons or jumpsuits while you’re working, what do you like to wear? What kind of material do you think is best? Thnx ✌️

DuPont Tychem TK587S Training Suit

Joined in April , first post?..........how about an introduction in the New Members Intro Thread?.......tell us a little about yourself

once we get to know you a little better , then we will be more willing to give up our growing secrets

in the meantime , we will be having a little fun at your expense

Tyvek suits are fairly common at commercial grows. Also a nice and comfy pair of coveralls can be your garden gear.

When it is hot out, they make sleeve stockings, like the arm of fake tattoos or the ones I see many basketball players wearing, I think it is like an under armor material. It at least keeps the trichomes off your arms. If you're like me with hairy arms, it can be a true pain in the ass to defoliate and maintain large gardens without ripping hair out everyday.

Latest posts

Back