What does your Avatar and User Name mean......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it Was summer of 1967 in souther California , Canoga Park on-ramp , and I decided to hitchhike to San Francisco and live in height asbury

dude in a vw bus picked me up and said he could take me as far as Big Sur if I wanted to go

groovy man and I hopped on the bus gus , I had a lid and he had a bag of double cross whites and we had a hella trip up the coast

he dropped me off just south of the park and north of Lime Kiln beach in the middle of the night so I stumbled across Pacific Coast Highway and threw my sleeping bag down in the bushes and crashed

that was the first of Three Most Excellent Adventures tripping around Big Sur and the Santa Lucia mountains , Esalan Institute , and my favorite hangout was Lime Kiln Beach

had some of my Top 10 Life Experiences on the beach and in the Forest..

this was my Avatar for a long time , that’s Lime Kiln Beach where I sat around many a campfire with dozens of hippies and freaks and watched the sun go down while guitars and flutes and harmonicas played in the background , goatskins of Annie Greenspings passed around , Big Sur holyweed joints and tabs of orange sunshine

we forgot time and we were the space

View attachment 266860

I went to join my first grow site, and didn't have a name or avatar...When I used to buy bagweed, first thing I would do is open the baggy and sniff, could tell if it was any good or not. Then someone made me the avatar, and I've used it ever since...

I'll jump in: My avatar is Clumsy. My neighbor's pet Great White turkey. Clumsy was friendly to the point of always glad to be with you.

He weighed almost 50 pounds! That pic shows him standing outside and looking in our dining room window, watching us eat. The pictures pretty well show his monstrositude.

Here's my grandling, Jadey (who loved Big Bird) discovering the actual Big Bird. Clumsy let that little girl molest his nose, bury her arms elbow-deep in his chest feathers, and when she shrieked in his face, he gave out a huge gobble. Jadey was in love. They gobbled at each other for a long time.

Notice in the pictures, Clumsy never moved a feather while the little honey just went at him.
1607268217958.png

Back when I started growing the weed I wanted to smoke was going for 1k an oz. I was too broke to smoke as I was only making a thousand dollars a week, at that time I was only smoking about an oz a week and tbh I not only wanted to smoke ECSD, but also wanted a roof over my head and food on my table. myself and TOB used to laugh about our user names (TOB=Tired of Buying):D

Okay guess I'll let y'all in on mine...
Nick name stands for,well it's an abbreviation of where I'm from ,what I do and the first initial of my name.

As for my avatar it's pretty simple and straight forward,it's my alma mater.
Happy growing to all of y'all!!!!
Leave y'all with a lil pic or two..
1605746820256.jpg
1605747356907.jpg
1604589348842.jpg

One of my hobbies is photography. I was out with my girl in a local park and found a tiny but fully developed Amanita Muscaria.
I took a few pics of it and I use one for my avatar. As far as my username, some of my friends that ride Harley's tell me I'm a
wannabe because I ride Japanese and European bikes.

shroom.jpg

When I was in highschool I had the lead in a play, during the play I had to change into pajamas onstage and while I was changing a drunken friend in the audience yelled out "Hey look, it's Rudolph Valentino!" and from that point on everyone started calling me Rudie, or Rudeboy, or Rudedude or whatever. I'm not sure why it stuck but more people call me Rudie than they call me Randy (my real name). Doesn't matter to me, I'll answer to anything especially if there is weed involved.

Latest posts

Back