what else do u like to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrownieDaKid

Reaction score
hey guys, i was just wondering, i know everybody likes to do diff stuff wen there high, but does neone else like to do any other drugs or drink or anything of that sort? because last night, i smoked a fat bowl of this decent shit, then i drank, got fucked up off that, then smoked 2 more fat bowls of bangin shit, and then went to the hookah bar, the hookah i might add was a very good feeling and taste wen i hit the pipe, so tell me now, what else do u like to do

Well as you know.. I smoke a little pot. I drink.. mostly Busweiser the occassional Heineken, although if you put a bottle of SoCo in front of me I wouldn't be able to resist it. Although I am not a heavy drinker I do drink alot.. for being someone who rarely used to drink.

I've Tried some "Drugs", leaving their names out of this because i don't want little kids to read this and be all like i should try that, because honestly no one should. Although with leaving their names out i will say.. it was an experiance.. neither good nor bad, because all drugs have their good and bad traits.

Although This Belongs in the catagory above.. I used to and still do love pain killers.. I just don't take them anymore. I just don't suggest anyone do them, getting addicted to pain killers is.. "shitty".

But as for doing things when i'm high, Usually I just like to kick back and chill... Maybe Play some PS2 or X-box.. Come on the Net and **** around.. I just like to take it easy.. i don't really like to smoke or anything at big parties.. i lose my wits.. and dumb shit starts happening.. so basically I like smokin with me or a few friends in a controlled atmosphere.. maybe order a pizza or two or go out for breakfast at 2am.. ya know.. the usual

just as pf said, i've taken a good amount of different drugs too. i don't do too much now, other than smoke my weed. but i do love my bud light, miller high life, good ol' colt 45 and you can't forget about jagermeister.

about pain killers: other than xanax, i hate 'em all.

weed and thats all.....i used to do a lot of coke and X....stopped that over 4 years ago...and just recently gave up cig smokin too

drank years ago....but heck...that was over 10 years ago i stopped that...

some things just stop being fun

I love to drink a few beer/ or take a few shoots of whiskey get a small buzz the light up the stick icky green and get blazed, the surf the net or play games online!!!

lets see this what i do every fridays i buy 2 sacks smoke like 4 bowls out of my bong with like 3 heads buy a bottle start pounding some of that shit then i smoke a blunt then start to pound that bottle then smoke the rest of the weed and im set and ill be all twisted by the time the night is over yup it is fun most of the time when im high i just chill and kick back listen to music talk on the phone play some games sometime play a little soccer theni would just pack another bowl and relax for the rest of the day

Very rarely do I drink anymore..no reason, just got tired of my alcoholic ex husband drinking enough for the both of us. never really developed a taste for coke (too many weirdos) the other stuff never really interested me either. I know I'm supposed to say how fucked up meth is, but long ago there was a time in my life...glad to say its been years now and we actually "have" things. But given the choice...give me a big fat bowl of sticky sweet weed!!! never say never I suppose, just setting yourself up to fail. Bad people go away when you quit answering the door. Bad! Bad! Bad! Pot is the only drug that works for me in my daily life because Valium and me have a love/hate relationship. i used to be very sweet.

lessee..i enjoy smoking herb (preferred choice)..but i may do a line or two..i may drop some E..i may eat some shrooms..but mainly smoke herb..i'm trying to grow mushrooms now..so hopefully that'll work out..not really much of a drinker, never have been..but i may have one or two every once in a while..miller lite and some shots of southern comfort and lime!

smokin bud and eating mushrooms, and mescaline, if i can ever find it, i drink every so often but just a few beers, ive been contemplating acid for awhile, still a little nervous though.j

I like to get hight and play paintball
its a blast or go hunting and shoot stuff
i never did pills when i am high!!

Latest posts

Back