What Fert To Use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgeezer

Reaction score
As a true newbie i really should change the name on my heading to the OldGeezer. The question I now have is because of where I live the availability of fert or newts is limited. What I am considering using is Miracle Grow for veging Tomato 18-18-21 and for flowering Bloom Buster 15-30-15. If anyone can help on this matter or change please do. Right now am using Schultz 10-15-10 cause I had some left over from before Thanks Again in advance for all the help you have been

I would not use any of those chemical ferts. There must be an OMRI Organic Nutrient available to you. Or you can order it online. General Hydroponics, fox farm, dr. earth are all proven brands. Stay away from MG it will burn your plant and cause all kinds of problems, unless you are using the Seed Starting mix for germinating, or their organic soils as an amendment to your soil mix.

What soil mix are you using?

Yeah I wouldn't use the miracle grow products either. Not that they are bad, they just aren't formulated for MJ. If you want to go organic then you need to take a close look at the organic threads and stickies that will tell you what to do. If you want to stay with chemical ferts then I would highly suggest ordering from one of the online vendors and get either GH 3part, or my personal fav right now AN Jungle juice 3part. Unless you have a hydro store close by, it is easier and safe enough to order online and have it delivered to your front door as most of us here do. This online store has proven to be good and fair priced: plantlightinghydroponics.com :) I just ordered some stuff from them and got it quick and really good priced. They have all kinds of stuff as well. :)

Thanks for the link Hushpuppy +rep good sir

For the little added cost of using the proper nutes, it is well worth it:aok:

GH 3 part is an easy to use for beginners and learn from. But their are many out there to choose from, just decide how you want to grow, then do a little checking into those specific types.

Latest posts

Back