Advertise On Marijuana Passion

What floats your boat?

Vivian Vape

dolled up'
Reaction score

BackWoodsDrifter

Reaction score
Water ;)

Just yankin to ankle thought title was funny. I like what I am smokin dont know much bout the difference between sativa or indicka but what ever norther lights be or skunk or g13 be what I cook in the room be makin me feel good fur what I need. I dont know what group they be in but they help with my arthritis some and feel blood presure better after I draw from pouch time or two.

BWD

CountryBoy

Michigan Farmer
Reaction score
Love that Sativa most of the time with its soaring energegtic highs, while a good Indica can give me some much needed rest.

CountryBoy

Michigan Farmer
Reaction score
BackWoodsDrifter said:
Water ;)

Just yankin to ankle thought title was funny. I like what I am smokin dont know much bout the difference between sativa or indicka but what ever norther lights be or skunk or g13 be what I cook in the room be makin me feel good fur what I need. I dont know what group they be in but they help with my arthritis some and feel blood presure better after I draw from pouch time or two.

BWD
BWD would that be NL5 x SK1 if it is i would like to get a clone some day as I grew that type about 20 years ago and love it and would like to grow it again.:icon_smile:

I am sure you know that NL5 x SK1 is a cross of both strains and a darn good indoor type.

CountryBoy

Michigan Farmer
Reaction score
Vivian Vape said:
Hi guys, ;)

I came across this pretty fun graph showing the top 25 medical cannabis[/URL] strains from last month, March.

I saw Sour Diesel & Blue Dream a top the list and by a far margin. So sativas are holding strong at 1 &2. I am partial to vaping indicas myself. My question is are you guys sativa or indica fans? :confused2:
Two of My Favorite newer strains. I have seen two people pass out after ingesting a Good Blue Dream and then the next batch nothing special. Too many people rushing the harvest and picking their crop to early. Almost everytime I acquire a Sativa the Trichomes are crystal clear instead of milky like they should be. Sorry about the Rant it just makes me mad when either ignorance or greed takes away from a properly cultivated plant.

BackWoodsDrifter

Reaction score
CountryBoy said:
BWD would that be NL5 x SK1 if it is i would like to get a clone some day as I grew that type about 20 years ago and love it and would like to grow it again.:icon_smile:

I am sure you know that NL5 x SK1 is a cross of both strains and a darn good indoor type.
Hey partner be known that this here bag seeds I be pullin from were baught by a friend mine who lives in Toronto. He told me the one pack was Northern Lights then the other pack was g13 and the last pack was skunk. I be sayin well those are interestin names specialy liked the Northern Light name ;). After he left I just started growin them and takin to some pollen and makin seed of all type soas I never be runnin out. Now have bout enough to grows in my lifetime and maybe will the rest to family dont knows were the trail be takin me yet.

BWD

OGKushman

Needs More Cowbell
Reaction score
I came in to post "water" :rofl:

But seriously..indica all the way all day

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
surprised by that one OGKM.

sat guy here.. or sat dom atleast
:)

OGKushman

Needs More Cowbell
Reaction score
I'm "kind of a hyper guy"

:fly:

I need to slooooow down.:D

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Indica, 100% (e.g. Purple Kush) to 85% (e.g. Papaya). Sativas make me hallucinate, which I can't stand.

dekgib

Reaction score
Joints of sats does it for me never tried vapor

Latest posts