What floats your boat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivian Vape

dolled up'
Reaction score
Water ;)

Just yankin to ankle thought title was funny. I like what I am smokin dont know much bout the difference between sativa or indicka but what ever norther lights be or skunk or g13 be what I cook in the room be makin me feel good fur what I need. I dont know what group they be in but they help with my arthritis some and feel blood presure better after I draw from pouch time or two.

BWD

Love that Sativa most of the time with its soaring energegtic highs, while a good Indica can give me some much needed rest.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Water ;)

Just yankin to ankle thought title was funny. I like what I am smokin dont know much bout the difference between sativa or indicka but what ever norther lights be or skunk or g13 be what I cook in the room be makin me feel good fur what I need. I dont know what group they be in but they help with my arthritis some and feel blood presure better after I draw from pouch time or two.

BWD

BWD would that be NL5 x SK1 if it is i would like to get a clone some day as I grew that type about 20 years ago and love it and would like to grow it again.:icon_smile:

I am sure you know that NL5 x SK1 is a cross of both strains and a darn good indoor type.

Vivian Vape said:
Hi guys, ;)

I came across this pretty fun graph showing the top 25 medical cannabis[/URL] strains from last month, March.

I saw Sour Diesel & Blue Dream a top the list and by a far margin. So sativas are holding strong at 1 &2. I am partial to vaping indicas myself. My question is are you guys sativa or indica fans? :confused2:

Two of My Favorite newer strains. I have seen two people pass out after ingesting a Good Blue Dream and then the next batch nothing special. Too many people rushing the harvest and picking their crop to early. Almost everytime I acquire a Sativa the Trichomes are crystal clear instead of milky like they should be. Sorry about the Rant it just makes me mad when either ignorance or greed takes away from a properly cultivated plant.

CountryBoy said:
BWD would that be NL5 x SK1 if it is i would like to get a clone some day as I grew that type about 20 years ago and love it and would like to grow it again.:icon_smile:

I am sure you know that NL5 x SK1 is a cross of both strains and a darn good indoor type.

Hey partner be known that this here bag seeds I be pullin from were baught by a friend mine who lives in Toronto. He told me the one pack was Northern Lights then the other pack was g13 and the last pack was skunk. I be sayin well those are interestin names specialy liked the Northern Light name ;). After he left I just started growin them and takin to some pollen and makin seed of all type soas I never be runnin out. Now have bout enough to grows in my lifetime and maybe will the rest to family dont knows were the trail be takin me yet.

BWD

I came in to post "water" :rofl:

But seriously..indica all the way all day

surprised by that one OGKM.

sat guy here.. or sat dom atleast
:)

I'm "kind of a hyper guy"

:fly:

I need to slooooow down.:D

Indica, 100% (e.g. Purple Kush) to 85% (e.g. Papaya). Sativas make me hallucinate, which I can't stand.

Joints of sats does it for me never tried vapor

Latest posts

Back