What guards you yard/house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
I have my pitbull guarding the house and plants, I think she likes them as much I do always sitting by them and sniffing..lmao who gaurds yours? :) she takes her job very seriously even walking the 2 x 4's on the fence and scanning the neighborhood ...like santa she has a few little helpers, or 4. yes I own 5 dogs.

DSC00032.JPG

I have my giant Swiss breed guarding them. He's an excellent guard, very alert.

i made a deal with the greys, anyone comes too close and they get abducted and probed! :D

how come when i try to post my pic it says i already posted it in another thread?????

I did but why cant i post same pic twice

it's like craigslist...J/K IDK.

dman, copy and post the link to the pic in your post. My dogs do the barking. I do the biting, or my Browning does.

I have a 173 lb Bull Mastiff - who's only scared of my 65 lb razorback Pitbull.

ishnish said:
i made a deal with the greys, anyone comes too close and they get abducted and probed! :D

you use them for light too? lmao...imagine that watt. :ignore: :eek: :holysheep:

For unknowns that pull up. (and yes you must be introduced for them to stop it). Theres usually a couple Brahmas walking up to you. They pull the muscle side of things. For speed I have now 5 others, "exotic" types. Which I have shared with someone on here. But 5 is pretty low, I was up to 12 a couple months ago.

Then not to mention as a war vet. I have my stockpiles of certain things.

Funny story with one Brahma. Couple years back, sons friends pulled up with that bump bump bump stereo mess. And he didnt like it. After a fierce headbutt to the side which lifted the wheels up itself. He hooked a horn under the wheelwell and lifted the whole back quarter up while ripping off the back fender. People inside screaming and actually crying and yelling for help.
I was standing there watching, I mean, what could I do? It was outta my hands.

Holy COW~:eek: :holysheep: :giggle: :woohoo:

I have a few BB guns people have to watch out or I'll shoot their eye out..

lmao..one of my dogs is 6 pounds.

Me and my friends Smith and Wesson ...;)

Latest posts

Back