What guards you yard/house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DonJones said:
I agree that if the sound of a 12 gauge pump gun being racked isn't enough to calm things down you might as well just start shooting. That or the sound of a single action revolver being cocked or an auto loader having a round jacked into the chamber. Those are sounds that are scary to even those who have never heard it before and don't even know what it is.

Good smoking and may GOD protect you and yours so there is no need for us to guard for our selves.

anybody that has ever watched movies know those sounds! lol ;)

Me and a case of ranch style beans with jalepenos:huh:

the chef said:
Me and a case of ranch style beans with jalepenos:huh:

lmao! Same could be said for Mrs. Bowles after she's eaten my enchiladas...:shocked:

Marihuanaträumt said:
I wish I could of got a pic. My male dog use to curl up to a 5 gallon bucket with a plant in it in the back yard this summer. I bet no one wanted to get close to it then. Dog's mans best friend!!!!

that sounds adorable...

here is my security guard...she part times at the dog park on weekends..

121009 dog security 007.jpg

this is one of my dogs from boxer rescue. loves her squeeky toys, tolerant of other dogs when family visits, extremly smart. think yall have seen my red nose pit, and bull mastiff. $
frankie 9-26-2007-22.jpg

I know this is an old post, but I could'nt pass this by. Pit bulls etc.. draw attention. Everyone laughs but I use guinneas. No vet bills, I don't worry about them chewing some chid up, and talk about cheap to feed! They are a little black and white bird that is completely useless as far as I know. They just make all kinds of noise if anything moves in there little domain. They are very effective. I used geese for a long time until one of my bros. turned me onto these odd little birds. They have been using them for years to protect there grows with great success. And best of all nobody suspects I am gaurding or hiding anything!

Guineas lay eggs and I've known some old timers who preferred them over chicken eggs. But you can't do em like chickens in a coupe with one rooster because they are monogamous and mate for life.... gota be sensative to their social structure - wouldn't wana be a home wrecker.

good call Super Skunk...I've got a friend who has guinnies, and man do they make a rcket when someone comes around. Also great for keeping bugs down if your growing outside.

I've got 2 schnauzers, and a weinie dog...my male shnauzer will bite, the other 2 are harmless...well they are all probably harmless...not big enough to do any damage. But they all bark, and Thats all I need is for them to let me know to grab the 12guage, or the S&W 45

geese and ducks scare me my aunt raised them as babies they are sweet as adult in packs they will chase you down and bite you..I had a scar on my ankle for years from those monsters....my brother got bit in the butt..LMAO..

[QUOTE/] But they all bark, and Thats all I need is for them to let me know to grab the 12guage, or the S&W 45[/QUOTE]

love the doggie alarm too. we can tell from the sound if it's normal or grab the 'hardware' and have a look. we also like the intimidation factor for when we're not home! $

I like that when someone knocks on the door they get 5 barking dogs throwing their bodies against it...makes me so proud. your boxer is very beautiful...

2Dog said:
I like that when someone knocks on the door they get 5 barking dogs throwing their bodies against it...makes me so proud. your boxer is very beautiful...

thank you! and 'store bought' dogs are fine, but we especialy love all of our rescue dogs. $

Well my great pyrenees isn't that good of a watch dog...look what she let in.. :p

I love that dog outfit...so cute.

2Dog said:
I love that dog outfit...so cute.

My kids were also prisoners that Halloween...it was pretty funny. But as you can see, the pup wasn't too happy. :p

yah it is funny head down just like a sad criminal..busted..lol...so were you a jailer? u need a hot cop uniform like that beyonce video if I were a boy...the men would never let you make it home..lol. breakin the law breakin the law..

FA$TCA$H said:
thank you! and 'store bought' dogs are fine, but we especialy love all of our rescue dogs. $

yes we do...my mom works with a breeder (her dogs were free but she helps the breeder breed them) and it is hard for me to handle..our pounds are full...we have always been rescue dog owners and she is breeding her golden doodle..so sad. I think i have lost a bit of respect for her isnt that awful...

My 2 pups were rescue dogs as well. I can't fathom spending tons of money on some inbred puppy from a breeder. But no offense to those that do. :p

One of my shnausers (my girl) is from the shelter...she is such a sweetheart, but whoever had her really f'd her up...it took for ever for her to get used to me, and she HATES all other men. I've had her for over 2 yrs, and still if I have to raise my voice for anything she cringes and shrinks into the corner...poor girl. I'd like to get my hands on whoever owned her before! But then I'd be wearing that outfit 2dogs pooch has on...lol At least she is safe and happy now...I'm gonna go scratch her belly!

Latest posts

Back