What guards you yard/house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lf good thing she has you very sweet! I have one of those messed up dogs she is coming around more and more... ;)

yeah, I don't know if they are ever "right" again...they have their own kind of PTSD. I have PTSD (post traumatic stress) from being in Africa...and I tend to be a little shy around crowds, and loud noises freak me out to...so I can relate with her. I just don't see how some people can treat their animals the way they do...or their kids for that matter...hell for humanity in general...lol so many only think of themselves, now I'm way off topic...lol I love my dogs, and couldn't live without them!

I have 2 barking slippers, night optics and an SKS.
My grow is protected on 3 sides by impossible terrain and ME on the 1 accessable way in.
Can't stop the ghetto birds but God help the sneaky thieves that try to rip around here.

“Repel Borders or Salute Rude Beast with ball or Shot” is the inscription on the top of the 4 Bore!

Thieves aren’t the only thing on Alaskans list of “dont tolerate”.

Several years ago a couple dirt bags were running away from an attempted break-in and the one shot in the back, 45 ft from the house died. Homeowner was aquited!

Mine is simple secrecy along with all things said here. My fear has always been that once your known as a grower, you have hoards of human ghetto birds.

My word, I am glad that I do not live someplace where I have to worry about my plants being stolen. I have a simple 6' wood fence around part of my backyard and my plants. My next door neighbor (in violation of law) has no fence and has never had his plants bothered either. You guys would really shoot and kill someone trying to steal plants?!?

I don't even have a fence. lol
I live in the country here in Cali. I would be sad if I had to guard my plants. If I had a hundred plants I would probably use cameras or something.
I remember what is was like to worry about rippers and cops. Secrecy and stealth were my friends back in the day.

I don't really have much to guard but the farmer across the road is like a tire tread tracker, he notices everything, knows when a different vehicle has gone up our muddy road based on tread patterns o_O

I dare not ask what he's guarding.

a copy of the bible and a 380,,,,oh ya,,,i have a big dog

Last edited:
There are people here that sleep in their grows to keep watch. Some have guns. I worry about rippers here even in my yard, if a cable guy or phone or whatever come in my yard and see that beauty and come back later? I put locks on the gates and keep our window open so the dogs can hear better. This year i spoke with the last neighbor that didn't know i grow. I worried less this year. Even when your legal it is still scary sometimes. I am glad THG that you don't have to worry.

no thg i would never kill someone over plants,,,but i would let the dog tear the shit out of them

tumblr_oswhtzyc9F1tdkro1o1_540.gifv

0c5d88b421b2b80e6d400ae684d44a88.gif

Latest posts

Back