What I got

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Just a few of what I got. Havent posted pics in a awhile. This is a Larry cut.

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1509.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1512.JPG

IMG_1521.JPG

IMG_1523.JPG

IMG_1522-1.JPG

Looks like a sea of bud to me. Beautiful. Thanks for posting.

Those look killer bro.....Nice to see what this cut can do in the hands of an Organic Pro. Your mix and Larry look like they love each other. She is a hvy asss feeder too. Awesome job. You gonna take her the whole way to 10? Or bail at 9?

And here I thot you were taking a break. Killer, oh yeah and Killer. I vote Pic #2 for BPOM this month.

Hamster Lewis said:
Those look killer bro.....Nice to see what this cut can do in the hands of an Organic Pro. Your mix and Larry look like they love each other. She is a hvy asss feeder too. Awesome job. You gonna take her the whole way to 10? Or bail at 9?

9. 3 weeks to go. Gonna be big yields on these with 3 weeks more. I let a few go 10 last time. Way too devastating of a high.

nouvellechef said:
I let a few go 10 last time. Way too devastating of a high.

Lol....I hear ya bro. Puts ya down like a brick to the head.:hubba: I like to do half at 9 and half my crop at 10. I love the 10 week stuff for sleeping. Sleep like a baby after a bowl.:D

Wow, Those look amazing.

I love Larry OG, such a quality smoke.

Not saying anything anyone else hasn't....those look killer man

What up nchef. Your plants look great, :icon_smile: looks like another Lewis and Clark expedition is coming up. Stay safe man, PEACE!! :lama: :aok:

Just puffin on the Larry now after some months in cure. Extremely smooth, floral, classic kush flavor. Also extremely potent. One knife hit, yes thats how we roll, will put you down, hard. Major munchies. Whoa.

nouvellechef said:
Just puffin on the Larry now after some months in cure. Extremely smooth, floral, classic kush flavor. Also extremely potent. One knife hit, yes thats how we roll, will put you down, hard. Major munchies. Whoa.

Yeah buddy....Larry OG for the win. SMoking a bowl of her right now. Cheers:D

Latest posts

Back