What I harvested 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpas48

Reaction score
This a list of all of the plants (27) that made it to harvest; those shown in bold type are the ones that stand out at this time. The very best, consumption-wise, so far are the M2, Pinkleberry, and Tikal: three very fine sativas!
Biggest producer was the Honduran, then Tikal. Seemed impervious to bugs, rots, mildews. Both 8 to 10 feet tall in 16-inch pots using DIY airpot technology of my own design (happy to share my tek if you are interested). They were very slow: into soil beginning of August; couldn't harvest them before November;
Acapulco Gold
All Gas
Banana Punch
Black Queen Cookies
Bubble Gum
Chem dawg
Gorilla Glue

Hindu Yoruba x Rio Negro
Honduran
KK
Kwaa Zulu
M2
Original Kush

Pineapple Auto
Pinkleberry
Raja Rio
Roasted Garlic Margy
Strawberry Cough
Tikal

Attachments

• Hondurans 2  Tikal on right.jpg
    Hondurans 2 Tikal on right.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 0
How was the M2 growing and smoking? I been seeing a lot about this strain lately, and I am a big fan of a good sativa
The ne plant gave me 63 grams; she was about 4 feet tall. The effects, for me, generate slow meandering ponderings of a very pleasant nature, the ability to actually physically give one of the ponderings a try, and also while thinking it might be nice to live a 1000 years so I could try the rest. So I think maybe best enjoyed without a lot of external stimulation.

Latest posts

Back