What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had three deer show up out back when it was barely light enough to see 'em. Gotta walk the perimeter tomorrow and make sure the bow hunters haven't set up shop on my property line. Had one in a tree three feet off the line a few years back. I took a healthy pee right next to the line. He moved his tree stand the next day. Musta got the hint.
I'm not an anti-hunter, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna feed 'em year 'round just to have someone kill 'em on my property. The Old Hen and I take great delight in watching them play, especially the fawns in the spring. They jump and play like kittens.

I had a National Geographic scene in my yard this morning. I saw a fox trot out of my neighbors yard into the woods behind my stone wall. I didn’t see it continue into the woods so I figured it was hunting my bird feeders. Pulled out my phone hoping to catch video. A squirrel was burying acorns and generally digging around my yard working its way towards the wall. I thought I pressed record and wish I wasn’t such a dimwit because sure enough, the fox popped up from behind the wall and chased the squirrel. The fox wound up catching the squirrel about 3 feet up a tree. I don’t like seeing things killed but I respect the circle of life.

My dog will do the same thing. I've seen him catch several. Usually he just shakes the holy shit out of them until I holler at him and he lets them go. A couple I didn't see him catch didn't fair to well.😁

Yeah I've warned everybody not to bring their dogs around Charlie. He doesn't play well with others. He is an only child and gets jealous. Not to mention he is territorial😁

Yeah I've warned everybody not to bring their dogs around Charlie. He doesn't play well with others. He is an only child and gets jealous. Not to mention he is territorial😁
My boy Jo is undefeated in his battles with other dogs. 3 dogs he fought cost us a combined 2 grand to get fixed up. He is the first dog I have had that didn’t like other dogs. I attribute it to having him go to ‘doggy daycare’. After a few months of going, the owner informed us they were crating him instead of letting him play because he was mounting other dogs. The only reason he was going to daycare was to let him play with other dogs for socialization. He played well with other dogs before he went there. They ruined that. I cut the crap out of my fingers once prying his jaws off of another dog.

My dogs like everyone and every dog they think it’s playtime. A couple weeks ago when we got home from our walk a jogger was going by. My dogg BB decided that she wanted to run with the jogger. Well I don’t jog anymore but took off running behind the jogger begging him to stop for one minute so I could get my dog. He was like 50 ft in front of me and shouted out ”I gotta get to work”. I chased them all the way to his car where my BB was perfectly ready to get in with him. I had a small asthma attack from running. Bastard could have stopped for 10 seconds I know…

My dogs like everyone and every dog they think it’s playtime. A couple weeks ago when we got home from our walk a jogger was going by. My dogg BB decided that she wanted to run with the jogger. Well I don’t jog anymore but took off running behind the jogger begging him to stop for one minute so I could get my dog. He was like 50 ft in front of me and shouted out ”I gotta get to work”. I chased them all the way to his car where my BB was perfectly ready to get in with him. I had a small asthma attack from running. Bastard could have stopped for 10 seconds I know…

Patwi -- There was a magician/card shark (banned from Vegas 'cuz they knew they could not catch him if he decided to cheat) -- they hired him to catch others. His name escapes me at the moment JOHN SCARNE!! <-- Oh! ...

I actually watched this -- and know exactly how it was done: Scarne had clearly sold his soul to the Devil. It was the only way.

There is a reality .. it is the only way

I bought a $300+ treated canvas tarp to cover my fireplace insert wood. I hate buying a new poly tarp every year or so which is why I went with canvas this time. With rain coming, I decided cover the wood. The fkr ripped on my already. American made too. Grrrrrr…

What a azz

Latest posts

Back