What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had one up on the pack porch two days ago. I try and discourage them. Last one I saw cost me close to a grand. Little bastard decided to fly though a double pane Anderson sliding glass door.
Like this?
166D7115-66CC-4EDF-9825-A2083094EFE8.jpeg

That is a hen that follows me around the yard when the others flee. She was hungry and I was late for her feeding…

I'm not sure you'd have those birds if Ivan was close bye...he's become a raptor and I need to reel him in...he stalks game 24/7 while outside...dunno if he wants to eat the neighbors dog or play with it...added more fencing today...little bastage

Baby rabbits everywhere around my place. Gotta watch my dogs so they don’t get the baby ones. They have been feeding on what’s leftover in my winter garden. I’ve been tossing it over the little fence I put up to keep them out. Almost time to put my eggplant and tomatoes in tho so their free meals are about to end…

I'm not sure you'd have those birds if Ivan was close bye...he's become a raptor and I need to reel him in...he stalks game 24/7 while outside...dunno if he wants to eat the neighbors dog or play with it...added more fencing today...little bastage
My dog is old for an American Bulldog so he is slow and picks his battles. We retired him from interaction with other dogs. He is pretty dog hostile. The only thing I can think of is I let him go to ‘doggie daycare’. They got sick of him humping other dogs so they put him in a crate. Every visit. Right after I left. For 8 hrs. And didn’t tell me. Money grubbin’ sh!theads. But, he has no prey drive now…

Need a heavier pot tho
Yes. I plan on getting something but this was a ‘I’m too buzzed to drive anywhere to save my cactus I have had for almost 30 years that hadn’t grown for 15 years then took off until my stupid cats broke the thing by being d!cks’ I have a ‘pot’ but no drainage hole so it should be in the recycle bin. Prolly terracotta. I just hope it roots.

My dog is old for an American Bulldog so he is slow and picks his battles. We retired him from interaction with other dogs. He is pretty dog hostile. The only thing I can think of is I let him go to ‘doggie daycare’. They got sick of him humping other dogs so they put him in a crate. Every visit. Right after I left. For 8 hrs. And didn’t tell me. Money grubbin’ sh!theads. But, he has no prey drive now…
Ivan is a loving and fun dog but has the energy of a malinios but twice the size...Dutch used to dress him down but now he ignores Ivan so it's up to me...I have to take the blame as I've not spent the time with him that I did bringing up Dutch...

Ivan is a loving and fun dog but has the energy of a malinios but twice the size...Dutch used to dress him down but now he ignores Ivan so it's up to me...I have to take the blame as I've not spent the time with him that I did bringing up Dutch...
My last American Bulldog was massive. 140 lbs. Probably some mastiff bred back in for size. Friendliest dog I ever had. I could walk him off-leash thru a crowd at youth soccer games when my kids played and toddlers would hang off him(terrible parents letting their kids hang on a strange, huge dog). He would just wait for me to tell the parent playtime was over. I have a pic of him somewhere sitting by one of those micro cars(***). I will have to post it here.

My last American Bulldog was massive. 140 lbs. Probably some mastiff bred back in for size. Friendliest dog I ever had. I could walk him off-leash thru a crowd at youth soccer games when my kids played and toddlers would hang off him(terrible parents letting their kids hang on a strange, huge dog). He would just wait for me to tell the parent playtime was over. I have a pic of him somewhere sitting by one of those micro cars(***). I will have to post it here.
Jacky Doo(RIP)
Jack_stoopit_car.jpg

Latest posts

Back