What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My yard is blooming with these now. Don’t know what the speckled on is but it’s beautiful
9A519A76-A568-482A-AE74-21F32ED1CA23.jpeg
F8AC16FA-9EC2-4F7E-B6D8-A8022A4012CB.jpeg

New bear problem. The bear I was seeing earlier this year was tagged and collared. This one isn’t. Showed up at 6 pm tonight after I chased it away twice last night. Stored all the feeders away to discourage it. I thought they would be in hibernation at this time. It is a fat bear already so it should be ok to sleep the winter away…

Only bears around here is in the zoo.😁
You can have mine(both of them) if you can trap them. I am done with my excitement of seeing bears. A moose cow was spotted in a herd of cattle about a mile from my house and a bobcat was seen on a doorbell cam up the street. Too much building going on in town that is forcing wildlife into suburban backyards like mine.

New bear problem. The bear I was seeing earlier this year was tagged and collared. This one isn’t. Showed up at 6 pm tonight after I chased it away twice last night. Stored all the feeders away to discourage it. I thought they would be in hibernation at this time. It is a fat bear already so it should be ok to sleep the winter away…
The way i figured it a avg bear weighs 450 lbs and by the time you are done gutting ,skinning and deboning you get 250 lbs. of meat . Average meat ball is 1 and 1/2 ozs so thats 2600 meat balls just saying ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back