What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Redone my flower beds. New bricks and flowers.

IMG_20230604_130526556_HDR.jpg

Yeah i dint like the sliding door in the back so i changed it out to the two doors.
My grass got its ass kicked last year by fking Chinch bugs. The grass was so thick and pretty the year before it makes me sick to my stomach. I never had the bastards before so i didn't realize what was going on until it was too late. Those fkers are devastating to Saint Augustine. You think its heat damage and keep watering until you figure out what is happening and by then they have already kicked your entire yards ass.. Those little fkers make mites look like pussies.

Last edited:
Thanks. Now if i can just get my grass back like it use to be. I will have to put new squares in several places just to get things going good. Gonna take a couple years to fix the damage those fkers did in a month.:mad:

Yeah i dint like the sliding door in the back so i changed it out to the two doors.
My grass got its ass kicked last year by fking Chinch bugs. The grass was so thick and pretty the year before it makes me sick to my stomach. I never had the bastards before so i didn't realize what was going on until it was too late. Those fkers are devastating to Saint Augustine. You think its heat damage and keep watering until you figure out what is happening and by then they have already kicked your entire yards ass.. Those little fkers make mites look like pussies.
Nothing a little green paint won’t fix…😁

Chinch bugs typically appear in summer or in hot and dry conditions. These bugs can cause significant damage to your lawn with their piercing mouthparts. These mouthparts help them feed on different types of grasses.

Chinch bugs insert their mouthparts into the blades of grass and suck the juices. During this process, chinch bugs also release a toxin into the grass that makes it yellow and wilted, even after you get rid of them.

The common types of grasses that chinch bugs like to eat are zoysia grass, perennial ryegrass, tall fescue, Kentucky bluegrass, and Bermuda grass.

Chinch bugs typically appear in summer or in hot and dry conditions. These bugs can cause significant damage to your lawn with their piercing mouthparts. These mouthparts help them feed on different types of grasses.

Chinch bugs insert their mouthparts into the blades of grass and suck the juices. During this process, chinch bugs also release a toxin into the grass that makes it yellow and wilted, even after you get rid of them.

The common types of grasses that chinch bugs like to eat are zoysia grass, perennial ryegrass, tall fescue, Kentucky bluegrass, and Bermuda grass.
We have a version that is not as pretty as yours but equally destructive. They can eat grass fast too before you know it you have bald spots…

Hognose​

Hognose snakes are mildly venomous. Their saliva meets the definition of a venom since it is toxic to small prey such as frogs and toads; however, it is not likely to cause serious injury to humans, particularly as hognose snakes are rear-fanged. Although they will generally feign a strike, they will rarely bite if threatened.

There are several species of hognose snakes, including the western hognose snake (Heterodon nasicus) 1. The western hognose snake is also known as the plains hognose snake and is found in the central United States and northern Mexico 1.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back