What is much better? smoking cannabis seeds or eating cannabis seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is more beneficial from the health point of view, how can we reap the nutritional benefits from cannabis seeds by smoking or eating them and which activity gives high?

neither will make you high, but cannabis seeds eaten are very healthy. Cannabis seed oil is full of omega 3

yeah what ^^^^ he/she said... smoking the seed has no Value where as eating it does. I have a friend that grows just for seed and they believe they are HIGH in protein as well. They love to get the HUGE seed producers....

I tossed a few in my mouth like sunflower seed but could not figure out how to go about shelling...:stoned:

Grants -- The active ingredients in weed grows on the outside of the plant in what looks little clear mushrooms ! --They are called tricomes --as they mature they will turn amber !-- A plant will give different amounts of the THC and other cannabinoids depending on it's maturity !--- The plant also produces terepines which are volatile compounds that give the plant it's smell and taste !--- There is something called the "Entourage Effect " --- What that means is that they work together better than they work separately! -- The varying amounts of the multiple cannabinoids and terepines mean that some varieties will better at treating a problem than others !--For instance Charlotte's Web ( or AC/DC )--It has low THC and high CBDs---It won't get U very high but it is great at pain relief !-- Some varieties produce a speedy high like many of the sativas !-- The indicas have a tendency to give U couch lock !--Then we have all the hybrids of the 2 !--Over 7,000 varieties listed at seedfinders.com !--

what could be the ways for eating cannabis seeds, basically to enjoy its nutritional benefits?

Hemp seed oil !-- Grants if U would tell us what your paper is about we could be of more help !--- The whole plant has uses but we mostly concern ourselves with the cannabinoids and terepenes !-- Not saying there are not other uses for the plants --- I even have a treatment for gout and arthritis made from the roots !--
The people here know more about how to treat people with weed than most doctors !--- I spent 20 years as a surgical assistant !--- I don't fall for snake oil medicine !--- Weed is truely good medicine !-- Why U want to eat seed anyway ? --- Weed does have one draw back !-- Take a good dose and just like doctor medicine there are side effects !--- It will make U high !--
Really though lay out your thesis and we'll help U fill in the blanks !-- MP is like an encyclopedia of weed !

smoked seeds taste horrible. they do however pop and it can be fun to see which pops stronger. i wonder if you could find a seed that pops strong enough to extinguish the joint...

smoked seeds taste horrible. they do however pop and it can be fun to see which pops stronger. i wonder if you could find a seed that pops strong enough to extinguish the joint...

I once tried to grind up seeds to roll a joint.
I think it can actually kill you, I can't believe I've made it to 62

Sopappy -- I know that's true !--- Old man why haven't U made it over to the Old Farts Club ?--- Bunch of Old Farts talking trash and growing a little weed !--- Stop by sometimes !

i read one article, it says that hemp milk is a great alternative to dairy or nut milk and it also useful in treating some kind of allergies. is it true? does it contain protein also?

I drink Almond Milk,,i use crushed marijuana seeds and flax seed on my salads. Im sure there is a college grant that will answer all your questions. Lol
Bison has lots of protein. Yehaaaaaaaaa

i don't know whether it is a right place to discuss, but have you guys ever heard about magic mushrooms can it be used for the medicinal purpose?

i guess in your case anything is worth a shot....

i don't know whether it is a right place to discuss, but have you guys ever heard about magic mushrooms can it be used for the medicinal purpose?

micro-dosing is actually a thing, i've even heard of it being used by IT workers to solve complex problems in new ways.

probably not the place to discuss it, but there are a lot of articles about the topic all over the web.

Latest posts

Back