What is Nano CBD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glorialipson

Reaction score
CBD, more formally known as cannabidiol, is everywhere. Given the incredible enthusiasm, you would never guess that CBD is not exactly legal, leaving CBD purveyors in a legal grey area. This lack of federal oversight has created a lot of wiggle room for companies seeking an edge or niche in an increasingly crowded and competitive space. One such niche is the very sci-fi sounding name nano (or water-soluble) CBD, touted as being more effective and bioavailable (the degree to which a nutrient is available for the body to use) than other formulations.

CBD is non-intoxicating and reported to ease a wide range of conditions, and consumers are flocking to the cannabinoid to help relieve chronic pain, anxiety, insomnia, and even skin conditions like psoriasis and acne. Even restaurants and cafes are jumping in on this wellness trend, adding it to smoothies or mocktails for a few extra bucks, while chefs are adding CBD to their menus (though officials in cities like New York are cracking down on the practice). Even mainstream stores like Walgreens and CVS are jumping on the bandwagon, stocking their shelves with CBD products.

Source: weedmaps

We have a company in WA that advertises Nano-technology with the cannabinoids and their edibles. Essentially, making it smaller for easier penetration and absorption into the blood stream. While there is a mountain of hype around things we have no way to verify in this industry, I honestly can say that the edibles from that company seem to act faster and is equally effective compared to other non, nano technology edibles.

Honestly, it's a good thing that CBD exists at all, because it makes life easier for many people, even animals. There are many supporters and opponents of marijuana who are in favor or against legalization. I do not understand the motives of people who oppose it, because it is not a heavy drug. Apparently they had never experienced excruciating pain to need it. I suffer from chronic joint pain and I need CBD more than anyone else. I use a gel with CBD and I recently tried CBD pain relief samples which I really liked. The pain is gone completely, I feel alive, and I can play with my children.

Last edited:
Both Mrs Pute and My dog Zoie take CBD. I just smoke pot....I am the one with the smile on my face at night. Don't get me wrong there must be many benefits but I will stick to what I know best for now.

It depends on how you use it. You should use it for a short period of time, after which see a doctor who will determine if you really need this medicine.
I think we should all be careful not to use it for too long. If you feel you need it, it's best to see your doctor. Some people have a hard time determining their dosage and may take too much CBD or, the opposite, too little. I was prescribed 750 mg by my doctor. They are tasty, and I can take them with me wherever I go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nano CBD is an exciting new development in the world of CBD products. Unlike traditional CBD products, nano CBD is much smaller in size and is more easily absorbed by the body.

hello subscriptionm and welcome aboard

are you a Bot?

Nano is the new pharmaceutical buzz word(Lipid Nano Particles are the delivery system used in the spike protein clot shot). Add ‘nano’ to anything these days and some dupe will buy into the hype.

Latest posts

Back