What is the best Temp and Rah meter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you change the battery in the remotes as well as the main unit?

Just kind of odd that it's working but not properly. Not much that can go wrong with something like this.

Besides, you'll love the Oregon Scientific if you get it. I love being able to see the temp and humidity in all 3 of my rooms without having to push any buttons.

Still, odd that it just reads Lo.

It only has a main unit then a sensor on a wire. It's not a fancy one with sensors like the one you posted. I gotta get a new one payday it's driving me nuts says my basement is 78F lol t stats set at 74F and furnace is running

That must be the Canadian way that's what I did. Being an hvac tech it drives me nuts not knowing exact temps. I bet when I find one that works well I will buy 2 so I can have 4 points of temp reading cause I'm crazy like that.

Just need to find one that works well :(

Search Ebay or Amazon for STC-1000
They are amazing, fast and accurate and I haven't even mentioned the relays yet :) If it doesn't make you weep with joy, I'll buy it off you.

I have a couple of these I've bought from Walmart, and two of the "decent" ones I also bought from the Hydro store.

k2-_bb840ec5-469f-4e58-a451-db2f56595b71.v1.jpg

Sorry to hear about your meters. This one of the items I think can be "skimped" on in the purchasing process. At least, if you're not running CO2 etc. :aok:

Yea my $10 one has been working great but doesn't do RH I know it's around 10 RH anyway . I'm still looking for a good meter.
Tangie dank has a cool one that is wireless I'm watching it to see how long it last lol :p

Latest posts

Back