What is the best Temp and Rah meter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
I have gone threw 4 of them the last one costing almost $50 and something always goes wrong with it. Mostly the sensor on the cord. I grow in a Tent and need that feature most. So what is the best one you guys have been using?

Can you guys recommend the one you have gotten best results from?
Thanks
Stank

My Sunleaves probe worked for a few years before it quit. It was nice to have but right now I am doing without it.

Wow you must have your spot really dialed in EH? No Temp reading at all in grow space?
Yea mine go wonky before I finish my crop. Tryed new battery's etc but still not working right.

Anyone using the wireless style?

I wish man, I use the meter itself, I just hang it where I used to hang the probe.

That must be the Canadian way that's what I did. Being an hvac tech it drives me nuts not knowing exact temps. I bet when I find one that works well I will buy 2 so I can have 4 points of temp reading cause I'm crazy like that.

Just need to find one that works well :(

I have to admit I am a lazy grower, as long as I know the temp at the canopy and the rh, I am happy.

Stank, what are you talking about? A monitor for your reservoir? Or, for your room in general?

Yea MR1 that's the normal person lol I'm odd

Hacker man I'm looking for it to get room temp and room RH Bro

Have been using a wireless one for a couple of years now. Sending unit is in my grow room in my garage, receiver in the house, about 80-90 feet away. El cheapo unit, no name on it. Think it was $20-$25.

Hacker man your talking my langue I need THAT! Where can I buy it.
Yooper you got a name or link thanks

i use the old type with mechanical needle, seems to work for ages, still operating flawlessly since well over 10 years

The Lo probably means that the actual reading is below what the unit is capable of displaying.

This OS does it on the humidity reading if it goes below 24%. It was the only thing I didn't like about it. Below 24% and it just reads LL.

However, yours reads it on the temperature and I doubt the temp is below what it displays.

My guess is that the remote unit(s) have a dead (or low) battery.

II was reading up on that model. It's a 313BC. It has a freeze alarm so the LO might have something to do with that.

Where are the remote transmitters?

Have you replaced the batteries in the remote transmitters lately?

Generally the LO means the lowest temp the thermometer got to so you can watch the highs and lows in your space. A lot of people in the mountains use these so they can monitor low temps in their well houses and know when to add auxiliary heat.

I like the one you linked Hackerman. I like the 3 different different locations--most only have 2.

Guys iv seen it read 48 F my basment is no colder then 68 F mostly 72F it's not saying LO cause it's to cold.

Gonna try battery today

Latest posts

Back