what is the best way to pay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol it's a great thing!

once i even got an extra 10% off my order buying seeds from herbies and paying in bitcoins. so think about it haha

go Bitcoin!

yeah 10% off and Bitcoin is up 24% in the last 10 days…herbies made some extra money!

i paid for a funeral once with gold and silver…..the funeral director has just about doubled his money since then

BTC isn't going anywhere, though its price in USD can fluctuate wildly. If you purchase internationally, it's usually the currency of choice. I still have coins from when they cost hundreds of dollars, so using them to buy seeds "feels" like I'm getting them for free.

Some sellers will do bank transfers. I have a bank account (Capital One 360) for those kinds of transfers that I only fund immediately before making a purchase.

Federal banking laws make using a CC uncertain. Some of them work, but most don't.

I avoid debit cards for all forms of pay, since they can be easily abused and there's no federally insured protection. It's like handing someone a box of cash and telling them to take only the agreed amount out of it. If I am forced to use a debit card, I use the one from my Capital One 360 account, so the box has barely enough for the intended transfer.

i got into Bitcoin around $400

been taking profits off the table and converting them into gold , silver , and real estate

someone told me i dont own it unless i hold it

so yeah , it has been fun playing n house money

also got into gold and silver when gold was under $300 an ounce and silver under $5

buy as much gold and silver as possible , right now , that is the best way to protect ones wealth and also have something of value to pass on to the kids and grandkids

Im good with seeds thank you ,but a nice samich is a different story.... :rolleyes:

pizza ok?

168F316A-6B93-481B-841A-A180CC48D1DD.jpeg

D87CAAF3-8BD0-4DFF-8F73-8D1AC4C6BA91.jpeg

go Bitcoin!

yeah 10% off and Bitcoin is up 24% in the last 10 days…herbies made some extra money!

i paid for a funeral once with gold and silver…..the funeral director has just about doubled his money since then

i don't care about others profit. i got my discount and seeds - im happy.

you've got an interesting life, man

Latest posts

Back