What is the Difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgeezer

Reaction score
Have just finished my first harvest and the only comment from the young lady was (Dam That Is The Best) . I now have some others in my drying set-up. The first had a very strong smell but this has hardly any smell what so ever. My question is is this normal or should I be concerned at this batch will not have the potencies of the first plants. I should also tell you that I know the first were White Widow but have no idea what these plants were except that they matured later and the leaves were much narrow.

Every strain I have even grown has had a different smell. Some will anounce your coming when your a block away while other never give off a smell at all

thought I smelt some Great White Northern Skunk, Backwoods...:rofl:...

ozzydiodude said:
Every strain I have even grown has had a different smell. Some will anounce your coming when your a block away while other never give off a smell at all

:yeahthat:

AG

Oldgeezer...I had the same issue with one plant. From descriptions I have read, thin leaves, late maturation, Not a single stalked bud but huge numbers of buds on many branches. I harvested at an early milky trichome development as I have read is best for a Sativa strain. When dried and starting the cure there is almost no smell at all. When burping the curing jars I get an odor that I associate with tea. It smokes great and has an uplifting effect for about 3.5 hours then quickly wears off.
I guess I have always been accustomed to that great heavy pungent smell of Indica bud so this was a new one on me.

Latest posts

Back