What is the purpose of large "fan" leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have grown organically for the most part. I tried GH chemical nutes but had pH problems because I never check pH(go figure, huh?). Never had to with organic soils and nutes. I am lazy and like to keep it simple for me. I probably don’t get the yield or upper-crust quality but I get pretty good yields and people like the quality of my weed(or maybe they like that it is free to them). I stopped watching Jeopardy when they lost Trebek and had guest hosts that thought I cared about their views. I like Sajak and Ms White though. Kind of a Beast and a Beauty…
When I was involved, we just used fert ,kept it on schedule and kept the line moving.
With so many growing without having the "produce" monkey on your back it gets more enjoyable. I remember losing White Rhino because it was delicious but the yield was not as good as our ak47. When you are the only one that needs to be satisfied also helps.
It helps to get set with enough different, so you are not waiting with bated breath and focking up for not being patient.
I agree with Alex and the show. He was also with Colonial Penn Insurance which gave me hope in my latter years ..
Vanna and I have a special relationship starting when she posed in Playboy . At that time in my life ,Playboy was my go-to for fine art...

Maybe you should take a male who identifies as a female and put it in your flower tent. That would be like putting a man who identifies as a woman in a all woman's prison.
Im afraid of some women .....

Hey since everyone wants to help how about chipping in for a generator for me 😂 Friday and Saturday it’s supposed to be 2 degrees with 40-50 mph winds effectively making the wind chill 20+ below…🥶 Pretty sure I’m gonna lose power and all I care about is my baby. I’ll tough it out. No but seriously, if I do lose power and lights are out for 1 day or more my plant should be fine right? If it missed a light cycle or 2 would it hurt anything? 11hrs 45mins on & 12hrs 15mins off btw. Now I am asking a question…😂

Hey since everyone wants to help how about chipping in for a generator for me 😂 Friday and Saturday it’s supposed to be 2 degrees with 40-50 mph winds effectively making the wind chill 20+ below…🥶 Pretty sure I’m gonna lose power and all I care about is my baby. I’ll tough it out. No but seriously, if I do lose power and lights are out for 1 day or more my plant should be fine right? If it missed a light cycle or 2 would it hurt anything? 11hrs 45mins on & 12hrs 15mins off btw. Now I am asking a question…😂
What kind of heat do you have?

If the power goes out none. But it’s a gasoline furnace. Not to mention my air pump will go out. That actually just dawned on me. I’m sure a day or more with no air is a very very bad thing. Guess I’ll just have to get a straw and blow bubbles 😬😵‍💫
if its a gas furnace and hot air and if the air handler is 110 volt there is a way to add a switch and a different plate and a foot of a male end of 110 volt cord and make your furnace have the ability to be plugged into a generator. have some sort of led bulb to give your room some lite.
I have a 8kw whole house generator ( propane) but prior to that i have a 1000 watt honda and if you switch your load can run your house.

I am worried about loosing power as well. I don't have a generator either...I always talk about it...just don't want to spend the $$$. I have gas fireplace upstairs which will keep it tolerable upstairs but my plants are something to worry about.

I am worried about loosing power as well. I don't have a generator either...I always talk about it...just don't want to spend the $$$. I have gas fireplace upstairs which will keep it tolerable upstairs but my plants are something to worry about.
Yea I’ve been saying I was gonna get some solar panels for the longest. Too much procrastinating…I smell a new years resolution haha

What type of heat do you have.
I talk about my honda 1000 watt generator which i know is small.I have 2 portables .But that 1000 which holds .6 of a gallon and runs 8 hours. A 1000 is enough to run my heat (oil fired ht water) then ran my ref.
I sized my whole house and kept it small for economy (8kw) of amt of propane i would use and my ability to shut it off when i think we can go a stretch w/out electric
Funny my nephews brother-in-law had a generator put in during a house expansion. His father -in-law put it in, getting it in his back yard from a pole truck crane. He financed the whole project, so he gets a 17kw gen.Iremember him bragging about how huricane Sandy hit us but they were fine. like nothing happened ,cent air, music blaring , lights are all on ! smoking cigarettes and watching Capt Kangaroo.
Until the propane truck came he found out his week cost him $750 in propane. Because we have a 100 gal propane tank for the stove ,dryer and generator I added a propane wall indirect heater which we absolutely love. economical, oil burner does not come on during the day and we shut it off at night and the oil ht runs.

Last edited:
1671634823060.png

This is the time for a fat bottomed woman

Maybe you should take a male who identifies as a female and put it in your flower tent. That would be like putting a man who identifies as a woman in a all woman's prison.
But that might result in me having pregnant females in my tent! Er, wait a minute. I see what you did there…😂

Latest posts

Back