What is this and can I use it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otieatkins

Reaction score
Hi! These things are growing on 2 of my plants. Any idea what they are and what to do with them?
I've never seen anything like them!
Thank you!!

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 69
OT -- Welcome to MP girlfriend !-- Looks like the plants are or did reveg to me !-When a plant is in bloom then brought back into veg I've seen stuff like that !-- It's hard to tell but it's not gonna hurt U !-- What U growing there ?

I agree with Keef, they look like they are re-vegging.
Did you change the light cycle? Re-veg happens when a budding plant is put under a longer light cycle, I will be re-vegging a few of my outdoor plants even though I cloned everything, it's a long process but the lights will be on anyway.

I know my eyes are bad, but that girl is going into seed it looks like. Those things growing on your plants look like seed pods.

I'm with burnin--looks like seed pods. I am thinking this is not cannabis?

Those are just swollen calyxes. That is pot, just revegging and having a hard time.

Thank You for all my replies!!! This is a plant called Sunshine. What do I do with them? Can the Calyxes be ground to smoke? Am I going to get seeds? Should I cut them off right away? These are outside plants and I live in the beautiful but cold State of Maine so they won't have time to grow new again.
Help! I really have never seen this before and don't have a clue what to do with it.

Know what else I forgot to mention? Most all the leaves are single finger! An occasional 3 finger leaves but no 5 or 7 finger leaves!

That's just a part of revegging.
If you don't have lights for them you're fighting a losing battle.
You MUST increase the hours of light over 12hrs for them to continue vegging. If you don't your plants will go to flower instead.
Your plants are saying they're confused cuz the light has been changed.

You might get a slight buzz from the calyx, they usually have a few tricomes on them, but very little. The calyx is where the seed would grow if it had been fertilized by a male. Absence of males they are empty.

As for outdoor, the plants are useless. You can take cuts and root them and grow them indoors or you can throw the plants away

Latest posts

Back