What is this dude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
Found him today, what is it , and how do I kill it? Yes i know it's a blurry pic, sorry it's the best I could do
20190524_115952.jpg

Rosebud recommended Dr Zymes to me. I used it for spider mites and it works like a champ. It says it will work on thrips as well. Bonus points-it is organic. It took a couple of doses to eliminate the mites I had but that is to be expected. I have SNS 209 too which is a root zone treatment but the plants I used it on per manufacturers instruction have a potpourri taste to them. I hear thrips are a pain. Good luck.

Dont know how I missed these replies, i gotta get back to active on here!!

But a follow up, I could never get a handle on the thrips, little bastards are fast breeders!!! Ended up just flowering everything i had and started over, really sucks, had some awesome phenoes!!

View attachment 257254 here chewbongo! You should try the paper plate trick! It just interrupts their life cycle so the larvae never hit sexual maturity and can't breed
Oh, wow, that's what's up, bet if you put sticky green traps on the ground or the plate would help as well!!! I'll give that a go if it happens again!!

Man that chewbongo is an idiot....

... man that chewbongo is an *******.

LMAO

This cracked me up

Latest posts

Back