what is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba902

Reaction score
purple reputation box instead of green, with good comments?
Is it bad rep? :/ I havent said anything to make anyone angry

Not sure? I just went and had a look at mine and didn't see a purple?

I "think" it might be positive reputation from a person that can not give you rep because they don't have any...so a newb gave u rep?lol

Side note, I love you guys. I just read my rep comments and you guys are some awesome people!

:48:

Not to sures either maybe yual reputation needs to be relieved nows when mine does it gets to be more blue then purples then gain might have somethin to do with evolution. Tug to it little sees ifin it makes it better ;) Yankin ankle just be polkin some fun.

BWD

OGKushman said:
Not sure? I just went and had a look at mine and didn't see a purple?

I "think" it might be positive reputation from a person that can not give you rep because they don't have any...so a newb gave u rep?lol

Side note, I love you guys. I just read my rep comments and you guys are some awesome people!

:48:

I "think"..... you may be right. ;)

thats what I was told a while back....thaught was from Hick...the Green is good...red is bbad....and purple is a member under a certain amount of posts..and yes I think is Possative rep...keep an eye on it as it will go green at sometime....so tells me its an "under posts"...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Sweet! i remembered something! My thinking has been off lately :p

:fly:

Thanks for clarification!
And all this time I thought I was getting bad rep lol
Happy smoking y'all.

Latest posts

Back