What is this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow zig it looks almost like an immature tick. how much mag is it under? I'll let the pro's take a swing but I don't think its mites or white flys

Looks like a spidermite to me, you might want to consider just burning down your house.......but seriously you should look into a product called SNS 217.

kraven, It's around a 40 magnification. It's so small you can not tell it's a bug until magnified. There are also little white tufts on the buds that look like something shed it's skin.

Dman, Burn down the house Not ready to get that desperate. lol I will look into the SNS 217.

Thanks both of you.

THE BORG... GET IT NOW!!! sns should do the trick nicely, spider mites.

oh no its the borg......... it's time for war....... take no prisoners.

good luck

I hates SM. Kill the bastages.

Darn glad i have never gotten them, because i sure would not recognize them....how the heck does everyone keep getting bugs ?

I have been fortunate. Plus I'm weird about how clean my lab is so to speak, since I practice organic chemistry and all....:rofl:

From what I can glean from the Borg conversations is that they are really bad news :(

are you guys positive that it's spider mites? it looks different to me, spider mite looks more round but you need it gone anyway

If you aren't sure, go on google image and type in spider mites or Marijuana bugs. It will bring up a bazootle of pics from all over.

a bazootle :giggle:

yeah kill it either way with SNS 217 and SNS 209. Somehow mine came back with the new xplant so I'm doing duel miticides. The 209 is more for when there's no more sign of the borg, a systemic you water into the top soil.

Latest posts

Back