What is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dev4lyf3

Reaction score
It’s in my soil on top

Attachments

• DE4363EA-072C-4EC8-8845-A531870B680E.jpeg
    DE4363EA-072C-4EC8-8845-A531870B680E.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9780.MP4
    8.5 MB
Not a spider mite and pretty sure it isn't a thrip. Are you indoors.
Yes indoors only one plant has it out of all 6 I poured mosquito bites all over my top going to bottom
Feed the rest of this plants life cycle, people are saying it’s Ants but I don’t need a microscope to see ants I needed mine to see this

It’s in my soil on top
I see 6 legs and two antenna just like an ant has
Ants are insects, and like other types of insects, they have three main body parts: the head, thorax and abdomen.

The thorax has muscles that allow the insect’s legs to function. Like all other insects, ants have three pairs of legs (six total). The legs are designed to allow the insects to move, and each has a claw and adhesive pad at the end that makes it possible for the ant to climb.

I see 6 legs and two antenna just like an ant has
Ants are insects, and like other types of insects, they have three main body parts: the head, thorax and abdomen.

The thorax has muscles that allow the insect’s legs to function. Like all other insects, ants have three pairs of legs (six total). The legs are designed to allow the insects to move, and each has a claw and adhesive pad at the end that makes it possible for the ant to climb.
Thank you for explaining but please tell me how I managed to get this in my garden when it’s enclosed, only one pot has it and why are they not getting bigger like regular ants that don’t require a microscope at a 50x zoom

You managed to get that bug in your garden by a simple twist of fate.

i think the bug bothers you more than the plant.

Why is the bug not getting bigger? How many total days have you been watching and obsessing over this bug?

You managed to get that bug in your garden by a simple twist of fate.

i think the bug bothers you more than the plant.

Why is the bug not getting bigger? How many total days have you been watching and obsessing over this bug?
Lmao probably about 2 weeks now so long as they don’t climb on my plant buds I will just continue to bottom feed 😂

Latest posts

Back