What is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How freaking weird. After watching the short clip i see the head is what i thought was the tail.:oops:

Last edited:
Looks like some type of Termite to me.
  • Termites have straight antennae and two sets of wings that are equal length. They also have two body segments with a straight abdomen.
  • Ants have antennae that bend in the middle, two sets of wings of different lengths and three body segments with a very narrow waist.

These are termites.

1632149812741.png

Last edited:
Lmao this is crazy doesn’t matter what it was it’s dead now I poured a good amount of diatomaceous food grade on my top with a little cinnamon and watered a little it dries up they bodies fast everything bug related in my soil, 100% ant massacre.

B
You managed to get that bug in your garden by a simple twist of fate.

i think the bug bothers you more than the plant.

Why is the bug not getting bigger? How many total days have you been watching and obsessing over this bug?
BOb Dylan - aA Simple Twist Of Fate

Thank you for explaining but please tell me how I managed to get this in my garden when it’s enclosed, only one pot has it and why are they not getting bigger like regular ants that don’t require a microscope at a 50x zoom
Likely in the dirt, luck of the draw?

Bubba

Latest posts

Back