what is up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
I am haveing a problem with one of my new sprouts .. one is in great condition but not growing very fast... the other ones leaves are curled under really bad and very light green .... i had it in a 1.5 gallon bucket that i had other sprouts in before so i thought that it may have been tangling with the old roots from previous tryies.. so i took it out and put it in a 16oz solo cup... the curling is not getting any better in fact it is getting worse i am not sure what is going on .... i am very upset cause i can not get one to grow past the third node .... so pls help if u can i really am looing forward to yalls help..................

I'd try a new seed in new soil. How often do you water? pH? It may just not be a strong seed.

is it neccesary to adjust the ph in the water if you are growing in soil?

hedgehog said:
is it neccesary to adjust the ph in the water if you are growing in soil?
Only if it is high or low. The only way to find out is to test it. ;)

ok i think i have figured it out i am useing the MG feeds for three months soil so i think that is what it is ,,, i am not sure what the ph is cause i have no ph meter....i water them when they get dry in the cup u can tell when it is dry.... i am going to get some non fert soil and set up a little spot in the back of my closet i have had enough with the little box so i will take pics when the new area is finished ......... thanks for all the help and any more advice would b appreciated...........

Latest posts

Back