1. Bud of the Month: Squish / No name plant
    Dismiss Notice

What is Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Smoking & Vaporizing Devices' started by Beth Jones, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Jun 25, 2018 #1

Beth Jones

Beth Jones

Beth Jones

Anybody can tell me about Vaporizer? and How its works?
    What is difference between using Vaporizer and other smoking tools?

2. Jun 25, 2018 #2

pcduck

pcduck

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant

One burns mj, the other vaporizes it.

3. Jul 2, 2018 #3

KindMargo

KindMargo

KindMargo

HI there,
    I'm on my way to give up smoking. I think I've read almost everything on the Internet.
    I was also interested in starting using vaporizer.

I've decided to try too. They are good alternatives for smokers, but not for teenagers, for example. As they usually just start smoking from vapes and become addicted.
    I'm using vape with a little doze of nicotine, because I can't give up it so easily.
    But in future I hope to use a nicotine-free. I think I'll chose one of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2018
  4. Aug 4, 2018 #4

Gorilla

Gorilla

Gorilla

Hi Beth,

A vaporizer is a non-combustible smoking tool. Instead of the smoke from a burning joint, in a vaporizer you’re inhaling the vapour given off by heating the flower without burning it. It’s based on the concept of the classic age-old opium pipes. In an opium pipe the opium is gently heated to release the active ingredients to get you stoned when you inhale those active ingredients in vapour form. That vapour is a mixture of the active ingredients rising out with the water vapour from the heated opium.

In a vaporizer for marijuana your Bud flower material is gently heated up to, but not through the burning point temperature. In a vaporizer, this gentle heating releases and activates the THC and CBD from your Bud, along with the residual water from your cured Bud in vapour form.

With oil cartridges on the market, you can simply pop a cannabis oil cartridge into your vape pen designed for oil cartridges and the batteries in the pen provides the heat energy and it works the same way as a regular vaporizer for Bud.

In the near future most people will prefer smoking cannabis oil because its more convenient than rolling a joint and because its concentrated THC/CBD, you get a bigger BANG for your buck. Since most mj users are too busy/lazy/afraid to grow their own, in legalized states they just buy it at the dispensaries. But the good news for all us die-hard growers, is that you can make your own cannabis oil at home and there's lots of cool You Tube videos to teach you how or just go on those non-profit mj orgs and they’ll teach you too.

If you buy your oil just watch that its not fake, “Snake Oil” and comes from a proven, valid, reputable company and has lots of informative stats on the label. We produce only 100% organic Bud grown in the BC mountains and we trim with Tom’s Tumble Trimmer’s which keeps all the tri’s and resin on the Buds and trim so its super potent. There’s no blades on a TTT so your Bud resin and all the juicy trichomes and terpenes in that resin stay on our Buds and trim where they belong. Instead of blades, a TTT uses a patented non-stick food/medical grade material for is mesh drums which gently tumble our Buds so they trim themselves perfectly like hand-trimmed by bumping together as they tumble. Then we sell most of our Buds to extraction companies and extract our own so when you buy from these companies you’re getting 100% pure cannabis oil in any strain you like!

Right now we’re experimenting with oil we extract from our favourite OG Kush strain which always brings us a 32% THC count and a good percentage of healing CBD’s. We’re trying to bring it up to 100% THC/CBD purity, so the high will be like an amazing clean good trip from high-quality LSD!

We’ve been able to bring it up to 70% purity and even that feels like a trippy high-quality LSD without all the rough come down feelings from chemical LSD so you come back to earth and land as gently as a feather!

5. Aug 4, 2018 #5

Keef

Keef

Keef

Gorilla I don't think we've crossed paths so even if U been here awhile -- Welcome to MP !-- I don't get out of the Old Farts Club often enough !

Beth Welcome to MP !-- Do U grow or want to learn ?--This would be the place to be !-- I'm still a nicotine addict I just get mine from a vape pen !-- I'm just fine with that !-- One thing though they use 2 different bases to make nicotine e-cig juice -- Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin-- I started on the PG and developed a smokers cough -- It's unusual but it can happen -- I use the VG base now !-- With no problem !
    The hash oil cartridges will screw right on the same battery !-- It's just oil that is pressed out of weed or hash with pressure and heat -- (See Rosen Press )-- A tiny bit of terps or something like EJ Mix to help it flow better !-- U would like the hash oil carts !-- I agree with Gorilla -- They the future !-- Some of us will always perfer flowers but those carts will light U up !-- One day they quit hunting us growers in Texas and we can join the free world but for now -- It's just the way it is !- U can go to jail for a dirty pipe !-- That's the world I live in!

6. Aug 4, 2018 #6

umbra

umbra

umbra

sublimator would be a better term.

7. Aug 5, 2018 #7

Gorilla

Gorilla

Gorilla

Hey Keef,
    Pleased to meet you. We haven't crossed paths but you just crossed mine and that's great. Texass is a beauty state: too bad the law there is still thinking like Cowboys. (Strike that: maybe if they really were thinking like Cowboys, you'all would be legal down there by now!) Up here in Canada we were supposed to go "legal" back in July but our ******* government delayed that so they can rape all the tax dollars from tokers as much as they can so its supposed to be legal Oct 17 now. Well, here's what I say dude: **** the government. I've never cared about legal and I don't care whether we go legal or not cause it'll just be a government tax grab. If you grow your own, why not try making your own oil? There's a few cool YouTube vids that'll show you how. I wonder if Kiefer Sutherland has the nickname Keef in his personal life. I heard he's a big pot smoker! I met him in Winnipeg on the street when he and Holly Hunter were shooting a movie. I was on my mountain bike and just drove through the barricades and body guards and rolled right up to him, introduced myself and shook his hand. He was totally cool about it and told the guards to **** off by the time they caught up to me. I got his and Holly's autograph and went home and fucked my girlfriend to celebrate! Kiefer is a big smoker too. I wonder if he's caught on to your cool idea! I use to waste my money on cigarettes too but quit. Now I smoke my own mj leaves and don't have lung cancer or a smokers cough. Rock on Dude!