What is wrong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
Ya know, i have been thinking about this. I don't know if one dose of a chemical fert would kill everything beneficial in your soil or not. I need to be more open minded about the thought of using a chemical for a quick fix. Maybe had I done that with these two plants i would have had a usual harvest.

Skag, arent you using happy frog which i think i will change the name to sad frog? that is when all my stuff started. I have wanted to try earthjuice. I have all the roots organic line. I look forward to donating the whole thing when I get my dirt up and ready and see that it really will eliminate my need for nutes. So I won't get any EJ.

Hiya Rose-
I doubt it would kill anything, let alone "everything".

But, that being said, there are many foilar applications that are "natural" that will take effect just as quickly. Some "natural" (trying to avoid the word 'organic') ferts are already chelated, or quickly become so when mixed with a chelating agent like..... wait for it..... molasses!

Latest posts

Back