What is you favorite method of collecting hash ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyran

Reaction score
I just celebrated my first year as a medical grower and I process almost every plant for hash. I have learned lots of ways I never knew existed. Being a retired old guy that watches to much YouTube . I now have a , 4 set dry sift screen , a trim tray , bubble bags and washer , a 20 ton CDR rosin press.
Growing my own is great it allows me a lot of experimentation , and I guess I would have to say that the easiest way is dry ice.
What is your favorite method , and are there any other solvent less methods ? I have used iso and grain alcohol. I am just curious. Thanks.

I am partial to bubble hash. Although dry ice hash is easier, for some reason, I don't think that it has that old school hashish flavor like the bubble hash. I am a little nervous working with explosive solvents, so always just make bubble hash or dry ice hash. I do have a homemade rosin press that I haven't really used.

Back in the 60s, some of my friends were travelling through Nepal and Afghanistan and saw the locals making hash.
They stripped down to their shorts and ran around the fields of flowering plants before harvest, then they had their skin scraped with a flat knife to collect the powder that had stuck to their sweat. A group of them did this for quite a while and collected a big doughy mass of stuff that they then worked with their fingers for hours into a soft brownish hash.
They said the stuff was psychedelic.

yeah surfer Joe I have heard that same story from everyone who claims to have "been travelling through Nepal" as well as heard it countless times on forums like these. I HIGHLY doubt that it is true. Just imagine how inefficient that would be. It's an exaggerated story at best a full on fabrication at worst.

I collect fresh dry sift with a sifter screen but my favorite is fresh squeezed bud. I don't think its called hash, I call it live rosin.

I've heard about this Simply "C" Super Critical CO2 extraction process ?-(maybe $2,500 machine )- and Hyberbaric Chamber hash oil ?

I've heard about this Simply "C" Super Critical CO2 extraction process ?-(maybe $2,500 machine )- and Hyberbaric Chamber hash oil ?
I found one called super c...

yeah surfer Joe I have heard that same story from everyone who claims to have "been travelling through Nepal" as well as heard it countless times on forums like these. I HIGHLY doubt that it is true. Just imagine how inefficient that would be. It's an exaggerated story at best a full on fabrication at worst.
Lol...I don't know, my friends spent almost a year travelling around in a minibus from Kabul to Bombay to Kathmandu, and they had no reason to lie.
It's definitely a cheap way of making hash.

Sweat and body hair would make for some pretty awful hash. I remember an article in High Times back in the 70’s(I think it was about Nepalese Temple Ball Hash) where the locals would roll the buds around in their hands and scrape the hash off their hands. Still pretty rank thinking about the exfoliation and undoubtedly they didn’t have toilet paper... ugh...

Latest posts

Back