What is your 5 year plan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will still be me, I don't want to overthink about what the future holds so I might as well seize the moment in the present.
Honestly, I want to be rich. LOL :cool:

2020 - Grow weed, smoke weed, fish, golf, grow roses, grow 'shrooms.
2021 - Grow weed, smoke weed, fish, golf, grow roses, grow 'shrooms.
2022 - Grow weed, smoke weed, fish, golf, grow roses, grow 'shrooms.
2023 - Grow weed, smoke weed, fish, golf, grow roses, grow 'shrooms.
2024 - Grow weed, smoke weed, fish, golf, grow roses, grow 'shrooms.

This will be the plan, be it 5 years or 25. I do love retirement.

New roof for my bay window, redo bathrooms, keep chugging along on the mortgage, (* only * 13 more years, please shoot me) find/make time to go sailing more often, bring a new production facility on line for work, hang out with the dog and of course friends, and my big dream right now is to build a sweet Adirondack primitive fishing camp on wheels / toy hauler out of a classic horse trailer.
But I should probably patch the roof on my house before I get distracted lol. Priorities, right?
Gotta do the Grown Up Things first.
Oh...
And of course grow some devil's lettuce to help keep it all in perspective.

I'll play. My five year goals have been accomplished to build a reasonably comfortable life for us. Those goals were to be as frugal as possible and retire. Then we lost our home to a climate change driven 1000 yr flood. In coming back from homelessness, we picked up a lot of life and DIY skills. That has been a blessing that is opening many doors for us now.I

I sacrificed a lot of time to get here, and now we have some time for us. Travel is on our list. Last summer, we learned basic French and made a lifetime trip to France. Since then, we've been learning Spanish for some trips to Central and South America. We also want to explore more in my own country. Van camping is our way for travel. I like immersing myself in an area rather than doing tourist things. A friend from Thailand has us enthused to go there and learn more about cooking. That will happen in spring. I'm not even going to try to learn Thai in that short of a time.

Some kayaking, hiking, camping, travel, music, good food, making new friends, staying informed and keeping a zest for whatever comes next is the five year and forever plan. Maybe a little gardening too.

I just want to finish college. And then I think that I will figure out what to do. Most likely I will start small business. I am already testing some little ideas, that's why I have to use this assignment help service, it lets me have more spare time for the things I really want to be doing instead of wasting it writing useless essays and stuff.

Latest posts

Back